Character List

Italian Mafia (The Franco Family)

Santiago Franco (Father/Former Don of the Italian Mafia)
Deceased

Beatrice Franco (Mother)
Deceased

Dante: (Eldest Brother/Don of the Italian Mafia)
30 years old
Description: Ruthless mafia leader, and is known to be unforgiving. Had to take over the role of a parent to just younger siblings at a young age. Feels a lot of pressure as his sibling's guardian.

Antonio: (Second in command of the Italian Mafia)
27 years old
Description: Similar to Dante, he is also a parental figure to his younger siblings. Is the peacemaker in the household.

Matteo: (Family Doctor)
25 years old
Description: "Mother" to his younger siblings. He is the one they come to talk about their problems since he is not as harsh as his older siblings.

Francesco: (Eldest twin/mafia's hacker and street racer)
19 years old
Description: Very intelligent, focused on his studies. Follows his twins lead on most things, but loves all his brothers equally.

Federico: (Younger twin/assassin and street racer)
19 years old
Description: Opposite of his twin, is outgoing and loves to party. His wild nature gets him into trouble a lot. Closest with his twin, but loves everyone in his family.

Nico: (Not in the mafia)
18 years old
Description: Closed off from his family, and is very shy, never saying a word outside the house. He loves his family, but not the family business.

Elenora: (Long lost sister)
17 years old
Description: Not knowing of her family, she considers the Irish Mafia her family, and the Italian Mafia her enemy. She is very loyal to her family and friends, and would do anything to protect them. Growing up in the foster care system she has a lot of trauma, making her struggle in social situations. She uses books as a way to deal with the mess that is her life.

Irish Mafia (The Walsh Family)

Seamus Walsh (Boss of the Irish Mafia)
51 years old
Description: Cunning leader of the Irish Mafia. He is a family man and makes time for them even though he is busy with work.

Cathleen Walsh (Stay at Home Mom)
49 years old
Description: Loving mother and wife. Is the voice of reason to her husband when he gets hot headed. Her husband believes he is useless with out her.

Collin (Training to take over as Mafia Boss)
22 years old
Description: Loves his siblings, and treats Elenora as if she is blood. Very protective of her, making it a hobby of his to scare of any potential boyfriends.

Ryan (street racer and fighter)
18 years old
Description: Loves Elenora and the rest of his family. Teaches Elenora a lot about the underground world, including fighting. Closest with Elenora since they are close in age

Maeve (adorable)
8 years old
Description: Youngest in the Walsh family, loves Elenora the most. Can be bossy at times, but all her family is willing to comply.