4

Blair

It was midnight and I was cleaning up from the evening. The four kids destroyed the apartment, as predicted, and now I was trying to get everything cleaned up. Ms. Smith was appreciative of me watching her kids and paid me well, I was just annoyed that I had to watch four kids at once. It's always so stressful and I hated it.

Once everything was all cleaned up, I showered and was about to head to bed until my phone rang. I picked it up as I collapsed on the bed. "Hello?"

"Is this Bea's sister? Blair?" the voice asked.

"Can I ask who's calling?" I questioned instead of answering the question.

"This is Marcus, one of Bea's friends," he said. "Listen, we were all going out and Bea was driving but we got in a car crash and we're at the hospital," he said, making my heart drop. Bea always talked about Marcus, and now hearing him saying that freaked me out. "I'll send you the address, but I would get here soon," I hung up the phone and rushed to Tommy and Max's room, waking them up.

"We have to get up guys, Bea is in the hospital," I whispered, but they just whined. "Guys come on, I know you're tired but this is important," I begged. Eventually I got them up and called Ms. Smith, who surprisingly was up and agreed to watch my brothers. Once they were up I dropped them off next door, then I was off running through the streets of LA to the emergency room. I made it there with twenty minutes and was given the room she was in. When I got up there I saw Marcus and another guy sitting outside of the room. "What happened?" I quickly questioned.

"We went out for drinks and Bea was driving to the next place but we got in a crash," Marcus explained.

"You said Bea was driving," my eyes widened. "Why the fuck would you let her drive if she was drinking? What is wrong with you?" I angrily questioned.

"It was an accident, I'm sorry," he apologized.

"My sister is in the hospital because of you," I snapped angrily. Before I could say anything, the door to Bea's room opened, gaining their attention, but I kept my stare at

"How is she?" Marcus' friend quickly asked.

"It's not looking well," the doctor said, and I glanced over and recognized him. He was one of the guys from the restaurant that paid for the meal a while ago, Calum. His eyes widened when he saw me as well. "I'm going to keep her overnight, right now I got her as stable as possible, but she's not awake,"

"Can we see her?" Marcus asked.

"No, you can't," I disagreed immediately.

"Blair-"

"No,"

"We'll see her then leave you alone," the other friend offered.

"Fine," I mumbled, so they went in as I sat down outside of the room.

"Hey, are you alright?" he asked.

"She'll be ok, right?"

He sighed, "I'm doing everything I can, but I can't promise anything," he told me, making my head hang.

"How is she?"

"Lots of bleeding, broken bones, the crash smashed her skull, it's not a pretty site," he said. "It's not going to be a pretty site to see, would you like me to go in with you?"

"No, I'll be ok," I whispered and he nodded. Marcus and his friend came out and I didn't even let them say anything to me. I got up and went straight into the room, shocked to see the state my sister was in. She was cut, bruised, covered in blood, and had cast all over her. Her face was bandaged up, barely being seen. My feet somehow moved and I stood on the side of the bed as tears fell down my face.

"You can't die," my voice cracked, "please, don't leave me, I need you," I begged as I started to cry. I couldn't lose her, I needed her here.