13

Blair

"I ordered pizza for dinner," Calum said as he came into the guest room as I was taking off my makeup, or, least what was left of it.

"Alright," I nodded as he sat on the bed.

"Are you doing ok?" he asked.

"I think so," I quietly answered.

"Ash put the twins down for a nap," he told me. "You should get some rest as well, it's been a long day,"

"I'm not tired,"

"Movie?"

"Yeah," I agreed. He told me to get some pjs on, then left so I could finish getting ready. I threw on some sweats, then went downstairs and sat on the couch. Michael already had a movie on, so I watched it with him as Luke and Calum were in the kitchen. After a while they came over with us followed by Ashton.

"They're finally asleep," he sighed in relief, sitting down next to me.

"Did they talk a lot?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," he nodded with wide eyes, making me giggle.

"They're good at stalling,"

"They told me yesterday they couldn't sleep last night because it was getting dark and that's when vampires come out," Luke said, which made us laugh.

"They told me kids should be able to stay up later than adults because they're younger," Michael told us.

"They'll do anything to get out of bedtime," I laid my head down in Ashton's lap.

"Probably learned from you," he commented, making me roll my eyes.

"I'd love to sleep, I just can't,"

"We can get you checked out for insomnia, that's a possibility," Calum suggested.

"I already know I have it, my dad had it,"

"We'll get you medication," Ashton reassured me.

"Can you guys test Tommy for ADHD?" I sat up.

"Why?"

"I don't know, my mom said she thinks he has it. And she had it and Bea did, plus his teachers complain about him being able to focus," I explained. "I just don't want him falling behind in school,"

"Yeah, we can get them both tested," Luke nodded.

"Oh, on a lighter note," Michael changed the topic. "Christmas is coming up, we have to book tickets to Australia,"

"Australia?"

"To see our families," Calum clarified. "We go after Christmas for the New Years,"

"And we need Christmas lists from you three," Ashton added.

"You don't have to get us anything, I got Tommy and Max stuff,"

"What did you get them?"

"Some toys they wanted,"

"Come on, we want to spoil them and you," he groaned.

"Seriously don't get us anything," I chuckled.

"Well, we need to get you guys clothes and room stuff already," Ashton thought for a moment. "So what if those were your Christmas gifts?"

"Maybe,"

"It can be a whole new room, however you want it," he grinned.

"The guest rooms are fine how they are,"

"Tommy and Max are sharing a bed, and you're on an old mattress we pulled out of the basement," Luke frowned. "That's not fine,"

"It is for us,"

"Well, not for us. So that's your gift," Ashton decided.