11

Blair

"Please Tommy, you have to wear pants," I sighed. He just laughed and ran out of the room, making me sigh and drop his pants on the ground.

"It's ok, sissy," Max said as he hugged me.

"Thanks bubby," I breathed out, holding back my tears.I stood up after he let go and went back to the other guest room, finishing getting ready. It was the day of the funeral, and I was on edge. For some reason Tommy and Max chose today to be clingy to me, refusing to listen to the guys. Now Tommy was refusing to listen to me, which just stressed me out more.

As I sat on the floor in front of the mirror, my door opened and Max came in, sitting on my lap. "Bubby, I need to get ready,"

"I don't want to say bye," he mumbled.

"It's going to be ok," I reassured him.

"I want Bee Bee here,"

"I do too," I sighed, hugging him as he sat on my lap. "When we get back, we will lay down,"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" he asked.

"Sure, you can," I nodded. "Can you go downstairs with everyone? I need to finish getting ready,"

"No, only you," he begged, clenching onto my arms.

"Alright, can you sit on the bed while I finish getting ready?" I asked. He nodded in response and moved over on the bed as I finished my hair. Once I was ready, we went downstairs. Tommy finally had pants on, but was obviously mad.

"Ready to go?" Luke asked and I nodded. We took two separate cars, but then finally made it to the memorial service. Luke, Ashton, and Calum helped me get the final touches for everything set up as Michael took care of the twins. Though he tried, they kept running over to me to bother me, resulting in Luke also having to help him. I had no idea why they chose today to be pains, but they did.

"Doing ok?" Ashton asked me as things were almost done getting set up.

"It doesn't seem like enough," I admitted as I looked around.

"It looks beautiful," he reassured me, "don't stress about that,"

"I am,"

"You don't need to,"

"It's not enough,"

"It is, who all is coming?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "Whoever reached out, people at her work, I really don't know,"

"You aren't in charge of them, I promise. This is a chance for people to say goodbyes and reconnect with each other,"

"Ok," I whispered.

"I promise, this will all be fine," When he said that people began to come in. I recognized some from her work and some from school, but the person who caught my eyes was Marcus.