19

Blair

"Santa's coming," Tommy ran into the living room, tackling Calum into a hug. "Santa's coming,"

"We have so much to do," Calum gasped and Tommy nodded. Instantly the two rushed off upstairs as I finished eating breakfast with Luke and Michael. Ashton had left early this morning to do something, which left the rest of us here. Max was still asleep due to him moving between each room over night, not being able to sleep from excitement.

"So, I think our girlfriends are coming over tonight," Michael told me as we finished eating our cereal.

"Oh," I raised an eyebrow.

"They've been wanting to meet you guys for awhile," Luke told me. "And trust me, they're going to spoil you guys, especially you,"

"They don't have to," I reassured him.

"They will,"

"I didn't get them anything,"

"Ashton is getting them something right now for you guys to give to them," Michael said. Instantly I jumped up, leaving the cereal there and going up to his room. When I went in, I shut the door and instantly facetimed Ashton. He picked up after a couple of rings, but I didn't let him talk.

"What are you getting them?"

"Just some makeup stuff, I guess," he shrugged.

"You know nothing about makeup," I groaned, burying my face into my pillow.

"Well, yeah, but I can figure it out," he tried to defend himself.

"Well, can you at least pick something cool?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"I don't know," I sighed. For a while the two of us stayed on facetime as he sat in the car, trying to get an idea. Finally we settled on ugg slippers after multiple debates, so I left him to shop while I went back down with my brothers who were trying to prepare for Santa.

"Santa is gonna come and bring lots of gifts," Tommy told me.

"Why's that?" I asked with a smile.

"Cause Bea said Santa brings money for rent, but now we don't need that," he explained.

"And Santa will bring you gifts," Max added.

"Maybe, but I don't need anything," I shrugged.

"Yeah you do," Max argued.

"Do you think Santa knows our new address?" Tommy questioned.

"Oh trust me, he does," I chuckled.

"How come?"

"Santa knows everything,"

"Even when I don't flush the toilet?" Max questioned.

"He knows that, trust me," I laughed, but he just frowned.

"Tomorrow daddy said we get our rooms," Tommy spoke up.

"Are you excited?" I asked and he nodded with excitement. "Come on, let's go downstairs with everyone else," I stood up and held out my hands from them.