15

Ashton

"Come on Mate, put your back into it," I told Luke as we were trying to build the twins bunk bed. The four of us had six days to redo two bedrooms, which was difficult. Tommy and Max were very nosey, plus a lot of the stuff we had to drive to get. It was near Christmas and nothing would be in on time. Michael had been watching the twins and Blair and Calum had been running off to get things at different stores. That left Luke and I to build all the furniture after we painted the rooms.

The boys wanted a blue room, so we ended up getting a light blue. Meanwhile Blair wanted white, so I got an off white for the room. Luke had reminded me a bright white would be too much, so we decided on the off white instead. Both rooms were painted, but now it came down to getting everything set up. In my opinion, that was the hardest part. On top of that, the sleeping schedule was all messed up. Blair ended up staying with me in my room, refusing to let me sleep on the couch.

"Let's take a break," Luke sighed.

"I gotta go do Christmas shopping anyways,"

"Take a break," Luke chuckled as we left the room, locking it behind us. "You deserve one,"

"This needs to be a perfect Christmas," I told him.

"It will be,"

"There are barely anythings in the store, I gotta try to find some stuff,"

"You got some stuff already," he reminded me. "How about you bring Michael with you? He deserves a break,"

"Alright," I nodded. We both went downstairs where the four of them were waiting.

"Mikey, you wanna go shopping with me?" I asked.

"Yeah," he nodded, picking Tommy off of his lap and putting him down.

"No, Mikey, stay," Tommy begged.

"Ashy, stay," Max ran over to me, grabbing my arm. I looked over at Blair who was asleep on the couch, exhausted.

"How about I take her to the doctor to get sleeping medication?" Luke offered.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, of course," he nodded.

"How about we take the boys with us?" Michael suggested.

"You guys want to come?" I asked and they nodded with excitement. We got the two ready, then headed out to the mall.

"What are we getting?"

"Presents for Blair," I answered and they grinned.

"Blair gets us presents, so we can get her stuff this year," Max jumped up and down.

"We've never gotten her gifts, she doesn't get anything," Tommy added.

"Well let's find stuff," Michael grinned. From the information we had all gathered and put together, she mostly wanted clothes and beauty stuff. We let Luke handle all the beauty stuff, but the rest of us were handling the clothes. We had mostly gotten everything for them (they were pretty easy to shop for). Blair was hard to shop for, she kept insisting not to get us anything. Little did she know we were definitely getting her stuff.

"Why don't you guys pick out some stuff?" I suggested as we walked through a store.

"What do we get?" Tommy asked.

"Whatever you think Blair will like," I smiled, which instantly made them rush off to find stuff.

"This is a good idea, teaching them to give," Michael told me as we watched the two look through jewelry, arguing which was better.

"Kids are selfish, I was," I chuckled.

"I was too," he agreed. "This is going to be the best Christmas,"

"I really hope so," I sighed.