Chapter 1

Neteyam's POV.

*The story will start off when the Sullys left their clan*

As we finally flew past the cliff, where the tremendous raging sea greeted us on the horizon, the final border, this made reality hurtful. Looking back, I whispered my silent goodbyes to my home and looked forward to the journey ahead.

The journey across the vast seas went on for one daylight and an eclipse, passing by a few atolls and islands meeting a storm inbetween, but we did not stop and just went on. I could feel Hulu's (Neteyam's Ikran) tiredness through our tsaheylu (bond), so I rubbed his neck and reassured him to hang on for a while,

"Are we there yet?" Tuk asked in tiredness and boredom over the rushing wind.

I looked at Bob (Jake's Ikran, I googled it) and Dad ahead of us. He looked back smiling softly with his locks waving across his face,

"We're almost there, just a bit more baby girl, just hang in there," he replied, proceeding to look at all of us, halting at mama's face for a while them straight ahead.

The flight went on for 2 hours till an isle was in sight. Dad looked back with a smile of relief, indicating that we have finally found our destination. Looking at the isle ahead of us it was beautiful, na isle with an unique scape, there were huge reefs and pools barricading the island. We flew over these borders and saw movement beneath, assuming that they must be the Na'vi of the primary clan. We all let out a greeting cry and got in return, a greeting of alert and a warning cry.

A sudden mixture of feelings settled in my stomach as we got closer to the main land, mostly excitement and tiredness with a hint of nervousness. As we landed, a horn was heard notifying the clansmen of our arrival. Mama wanted to take her bow but Dad stopped her, she hissed and took hold of Tuk's hand instead and we approached the foreign clan.

Up close, we noticed how different they were, from their lighter skin tone, big eyes to their curly hair. This clan was totally different from us, they were more wide and had more defined hands, legs and tail. Lo'ak to my right, and Kiri beside him, we moved at the same pace giving our greeting to the Reef clan, some greeted us while others were cautious and didn't reply. Well I can't blame them if a foreign Na'vi came into our clan, I would do the same. We stopped before a crowd that was forming in front of us, but parted after, allowing two young Na'vi to pass through, one looked around my age, and the other looked younger. In front of us, the older one fiercely looked at us but as I confess he has such pretty eyes. The Reef Na'vi looked like he was seizing us up, mostly my siblings and I. I eyed the pretty eyed Na'vi head to toe and greeted him along with my siblings but he just scoffed and walked past me, glancing at them one more time.

"Look, what is that? Is that supposed to be a tail?" I heard the young Na'vi say, pointing at my wagging tail while the older Na'vi and other clansmen laughed at his remark. My once excited tail sensed my embarrassment and stopped wagging. I scowled at the remark when a sudden splash of water behind him caught my attention, a beautiful female Na'vi emerged out of the water. I wanted to tell Lo'ak but when I looked at him, he was already looking at her. Smiling at how cute my brother looked, I glanced back and forth at them and stopped at the female Na'vi as she approached the two Na'vi who are mocking us, slapping the younger one,

"Do not, Rotxo, Aonung," she said warningly and let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Hey," Lo'ak greeted and she giggled at the greeting, I looked at Lo'ak smiling, "Hey," I teased and felt him pinch my thigh making me flinch but I recovered quickly and just laughed.

Above our heads, three huge sea creatures with long limbs and huge fins, like wings flew by and landed on shore. The riders got off and headed towards us. Amongst the three, the one leading stood tall and proud as he headed towards us with a spear on his right hand, the vibrant orange and red ornaments on his shoulder with his left breast plate of the same colour made him stand out and also emitting an aura of a leader. It just so happens to be that he was the Olo'eytan (the chief) of the clan, Tonowari, we gave our greetings and he returned our greetings. His wife and mate, the Tsahik (Spiritual leader) of the clan, Ronal, came forward and like the young Na'vi from earlier, she looked at us with caution and hostility. The Tsahik, unlike her mate greeted us hash, calling us half breeds with demon blood and pointing out our 'flaws'. This caused a friction between her and mama but if it wasn't for Dad stepping in, I think there would've been a fight. The adults conversed, our dad explained about our departure from our home, hoping to find uturu (sanctuary) within their clan. Glances were exchanged between the Tsahik and Olo'eytan.