]Chapter 14[

Third Person POV:

Morning arrived and the Sullys were having breakfast with Aonung, Rotxo and Tsireya. The family wanted to thank them for helping with Kiri yesterday so the breakfast was made in feast like manner. Meanwhile, the mentioned girl on the other hand was bedridden and was told to eat more food in fluid form advised by Ronal. So Neytiri was by the fire place cooking Kiris soup while the rest of the family sat not to far from her having breakfast.

Conversation flowed back and forth in the warm filled atmosphere during breakfast. Talks about hunts, activities and other relatable topics they could think off, amidst all this Neytiri had just finished cooking the soup and a cheat snack for Kiri. It was a dessert called Galli a chewy, soft and sweet delicacy that the Sullys love to eat, she had made them over the amount for Kiri so she put the rest on to a bowl and headed towards Aonung. Aonung who was speaking to Lo'ak sensed someone moving towards him and when he looked, he saw Neytiri smiling down at him offering him the bowl of Galli. When the others got a glimpse into the bowl Lo'ak was the first to say something,

"Mama me too," he begged but Neytiri just walked on.

Jake scoffed at him and looked to his lover with a cocky smile, "Ma'Neytiri," saying this he offered a bowl but Neytiri just looked at him and said,

"My smile is enough for both of you. Now eat," like that Neytiri walked away with no Galli given to Jake and Lo'ak. The group watched as the father and son duo expression morphed into flabbergast expression identical to each other, they all burst out laughing.

"What?" they both said in sync causing them to laugh harder. The invited trio finally realized how Lo'ak is a slitting image of his father. When all laughed, Aonung and Neteyam caught each others eyes somewhere within the moment and they held on to it for quite a while before breaking it.

Tuk was by Aonungs side now and was trying to coax Aonung into giving her some Galli the teal Na'vi held in his laughter when Tuk was doing this.

Tuk came up with a lot of stories and laid hints in wanting some Galli so Aonung cleared his throat and gave the younger some than she cheered to herself than she dug into her share. Like that Lo'ak went to his side and tried to coax him too into giving him some Galli, but Aonung just ignored him.

"Come on Nung. Can I have some please?" begged the latter.

Aonung huffed in annoyance and gave him his share meanwhile Neteyam cringed in discomfort when he heard Lo'ak calling Aonung by a nickname. The older Sully had been looking at them and question flooded his mind about their relationship,

"When did this happen?" Neteyam voiced out his thought.

Aonung looked up to him,

"Not long ago," Aonung looks to Lo'ak thinking the same thing how did they ever become friends. While he was stuck in thought Neteyam felt something uncomfortable settle in his chest. Aonung snapped out of his thoughts and continued his sentence, " He came to me and asked to help him with something so we hang out out for a while and became friends," he replied.

Neteyam seemed shocked about this and looked at Lo'ak,

"He asked you?" Neteyam said this while pointing at them, " with what? you could have asked Rotxo or Tsireya?"

" Yeah," inserted Rotxo while stuffing his face food.

" Bro why do you sound bothered? what's with the question? I asked him cause I felt that he will teach me well and i was right," replied Lo'ak.

" And we don't teach well?" countered Tsireya.

"I um-that's not how i mean that- i- um ah," Lo'aks mind went blank at Tsireya's question he panicked and looked to Aonung for help. So he tapped Aonung expecting him to come up with a answer to the question.