]Chapter 9[

Third Person POV.

Pass by new eclipses and days, and it seems like everything is coming together, especially for the Sullys. They have had a rocky start with the clan forks, but over time, as they have learnt their ways, they have almost accepted them as one of their own, almost one of their own.

" Toruk Makto, it is decided after some observation and discussion with some elders of clan and Ronal,  that we would accept you and your family into the clan," proudly said Tonowari as his family and The Sullys sat face to  face in their Kelku.

"Here, take this," said Ronal, giving Jake a plant root wrapped in a turquoise Metkayina traditional cloth. As she handed out such an important item to Jake, her hand rested over the covered root as she explained its significance.

"This ngrr(root) is from the Meyam Sa'nok (mothers embrace), a huge tree hovering all our plantation. The tree was planted by our first ancestors when first arrived here in is island. It is tradition to take a part of the root of this tree and give it to a potential new clan fork for safe keeping until the ceremony of acceptance. The ceremony will be held seven days from now, so keep it well."  

As Ronal finished her explanation, she retracted her hand from the item and left it Jakes hands. Jake clasped the item with both hands and felt honoured and relief for the news. He looked at his family proud of the fruits of their trails than he looked back at the leaders in front of him,

"We thank you Olo'eyktan Tonowari, Tsahki Ronal and Elders for granting us this honor," saying this Jake felt a hand on his shoulder, as he to whom the hand belonged to, it was Neytiri smiling at her mate. The two families smiled at each other, and it seemed like everyone in Kelku was ready for a peaceful dismissal. Since the kids were sitting opposite to each other during the meeting, now its done that they all got close to each other, and all chatted away.

After a while, the Sully excused themselves to leave, and hearing this, Aonung and Tsireya quickly followed them out.

"Tuk, Kiri, wait, i have something for you two," said Tsireya excitedly, holding cloth in her hand, which was covering something in it, as they stood outside of chiefs kelku. The Sully parents smiled at the young Na'vi and told their kids that they'll go ahead, leaving the kids amongst themselves,

"Oh, what's that?" cutely asked a curious Tuk.

"These are your gifts I made them for you two. I hope you like it," shyly replied to Tsireya. She unwrapped the cloth to reveal an armband and an anklet. She gave Kiri a green armband that had some silver shells woven to it  and Tuk matching jewelry but as a ankle instead.

"Thank you Tsireya. I love it already. wait I'll wear it right now," saying that Tuk quickly got down to tie the anklet likewise for Kiri she asked her elder brother help with her armband. The two expressed their joy as they put on the gifts and hugged Tsireya afterwards which surprised her as that is a human way of thanks.

"They are giving thanks little starfish," whispered Aonung to his sister. Tsireya now understanding the gesture reciprocated awkwardly as she is still unfamiliar to the gesture. The trio finally broke the hug  and walked together to the nearest docks, they all walked in their pairs the girls in one group with Rotxo and Lo'ak close behind them pitching in to the girls conversation while Neteyam and Aonung a bit farther behind them. 

A few days ago, these kids were just utterly strangers to Tsireya, but now they are as close as siblings, she couldn't help but feel very happy that it turned out as such, and that Tuk and Kiri accepted gifts with joy. 

Yesterday, when her father and mother shared the news over dinner that they have decided to accept the Sullys to part of our clan, she felt so happy and proud for them for she their teacher throughout their journey.