}Chapter 19{

Third Person POV.

(Warning heated session up ahead. I know I'm not good at the scenes in writing so forgive me for the bad writing but anyways enjoy<3)

Aonung and Neteyam had been talking and the teal Na'vi has heard stories from the Sullys about how they had their Kelkus up in trees and mountains. The glint of happiness and wonder that shines in their eyes when talking about them was something he had noticed and also the slight hurt and homesickness that settles as they dismiss the stories.

So went he and Neteyam snuck away to their Lagoon he told Neteyam how he wanted to build one together so Neteyam was ecstatic about it. Within a week they gathered the materials in discrete with Lu'a helping the two but that was all he did because Aonung wanted the location of the Kelku to be in secret so Lu'a just bought the materials and left it by the Lagoon. the week after that they started building they Kelku.

It was the afternoon now and the the lovers were just resting in their secret Kelku that they built themselves in a cave.

They laid in silence and looked at their Kelku and some parts were of Mauri pod designs due to Aonungs observations

They laid in silence and looked at their Kelku and some parts were of Mauri pod designs due to Aonungs observations. He suggested the openings such as windows and entry to be of his clan designs because it will be suited to the climate so Neteyam agreed.

Seeing that the whole Kelku now done from where they laid Aonung suddenly felt overwhelmed. His eyes started to heat up so he sat up from his laying position and looked out to the opening, facing away from Neteyam.

Neteyam didn't pay mind to Aonung till he saw his back posture and felt that was a change in his mood.

"Nung?" he spoke out, worry laced on to his voice. The lean Na'vi also sat up from his position and moved closer to Aonung. The teal Na'vi tried to turned away to wipe his tears when Neteyams hands cupped his face and made him face the lean Na'vi.

"What is wrong my Ma'Oare? Hm?" Neteyam begun to wipe his tears with his thumbs while he still cups his face. Aonung just looked at Neteyam studying his whole face, his idle hand slowly moved to his face where it rested on his cheek.

"What is wrong Ma'Oare?" asked the lean Na'vi again as he leaned into his hand.

"Nga yawne lu oer (I love you)," he said in tone that carried very heavy emotion that when Neteyam heard it he was taken a back. The lean Na'vis chest was clouded with warmth and emotions for the latter in front of him made his eyes were getting watery so he held back the tears and chuckled,

"Nga yawne lu oer," he replied to the teal Na'vi they leaned to each other and rested they forehead against each other.

With their hearts fluttering and heavy with untold emotions, they felt a compulsion to capture each others lips and so they did. Aonung leaned his whole body on to the lean Na'vi and Neteyam slowly let himself lay down by the movement. On the floor of their kelku the two entangled themselves in a moment of fulfilling passion.