]Chapter 16[

Third Person POV:

The group were now gathered at a allocated sit for them and they were chatting away. Rotxo with Kiri to his left followed by Lu'a, Tsireya, Tuk, Lo'ak, Neteyam than Aonung completing their circle. They shared stories to Lu'a about everything that has happened of course with introduction being done first then they told him everything including the incident which made him turn to Aonung. From there Lu'a excused himself and told Aonung to follow him, a nervous expression painted Aonungs face before he stood up to leave. Neteyam suddenly felt worried and held on to Aonungs wrist,

" Lu'a we have forgiven him so please let it be," defended Neteyam, Lu'a looked to Neteyam.

"Teyam I'll just talk to him, don't worry to much its not like I'm going to eat him. We have to go prepare for the function, right Aonung?" said the elder. Neteyam was a bit reluctant till he felt a hand over his,

"Its fine Yamyam we have to go prepare," reassured Aonung and like that the lean Na'vi let him go and they walked off.

" Don't worry Neteyam everything is fine, they're just going to practice," said Rotxo also standing up to leave.

"Practice for what?" asked Neteyam.

"It's a surprise you'll see during the function," replied Tsireya.

The whole lot of the Metkayina left to their practice, the Sullys wanted to follow but they insisted for them to stay behind and the Sully reluctantly complied. Now the Sullys were by themselves talking when several alert cries filled the air, the Na'vi around them returned the call and the clans folks started moving around rushing letting out celebratory cries that filled the atmosphere. The Sully siblings stood up and followed to where most of the people had gather to.

Since there were five water streams passing through this place, the main stream was obviously the biggest had a glimpse of light that was seen as it cast itself amongst the trees, the cries were ringing from the stream and it was growing louder. Everyone at the festive area started jumping and portrayed actions of joy and welcoming. Soon warriors and the healers were in sight and in their midst there was a decorated draft filled with flowers and several blankets with a Na'vi laying at its center cradling something in her arms. The float was pulled by two Ilus that were led by two warriors. The cries were at its fullest now and Sullys were also joined in as they reached the center but the female stayed at the float and the warriors carried the whole float to the elevated front of the festive area. The Na'vis stood at a respectful distance from draft and they all spoke out the congratulations while other Na'vis ran around bringing forth drinks, food and gifts for the new mother and the helpers. Soon a Na'vi came forth and went to the female Na'vis side, despite the callings and shouts of congratulations the warrior was only focused on the female Na'vi. He sat beside her and leaned forth with his forehead and the female Na'vi smiled softly and tiredly leaned in too. Their forehead touched and their affection flowed in perfect harmony, the warrior smiled at the feeling and he turned to look at the babe in her arms. The babe was sleeping in her arms and the new mother shifted a bit to give her mate a clearer view of the babe. The new father looked to the babe in admiration and with such affection that he started feeling very emotional. He had asked to carry the babe and his mate laughed at his question than she handed the babe with care and the father took the babe into his arms. He smiled down at the babe making faces and started to cry, he carefully turned to his mate and started whispering words to his mate thanking her, comforting her and asking for her forgiveness. His mate cast him a soft gaze tiredly and she scratched out her arm and caressed his face, the two laughed at each other. The two were in their own world and around them the whole clan watched and started cheering them on, Tonowari came forth and commence the function to start proper.