]Chapter 17[

Third Person POV.

After what happened between the two they became more in tuned with each other and closer, they were always seen together during their free time. From the outside it didn't seem that much despite their very obvious difference in looks, the clan folks have grown use to how the Sullys looked so it wasn't a big thing. Yet, for those who were close to the two noticed the obvious change.

"They look closer than before, don't they? I can't be the only one who thinks that there is a change between them?" said Kiri in suspicion as her, Tsireya, Rotxo and Lo'ak stood from a distance watching the duo(Neteyam and Aonung) standing on the shore.

"Well, it happens when people who are close obviously get closer after a fall out or argument," replied Tsireya.

"But they're too close," injected Lo'ak with a hint of disdain in his tone.

"Right!?" exaggerated Kiri as to indicate that Lo'ak gets what she means. Tsireya looked at the two,

"Why do you both find it bothersome? don't your friends do this too? they always fight and make up and become closer. its a natural thing to happen, its either they stop becoming friends or become closer," said Tsireya.

The group went silent and just observed the duo, a while later someone came to fetch Tsireya, she was called to assist someone and she pardoned herself from the group. Like that everyone dispersed, Lo'ak left to who knows where and Kiri went on a walk with Rotxo. 

-Aonungs POV-

The water rushed against me as i dived deeper, the feeling of travelling in the waters never gets old. Cutting through this water body while being hugged by it at the same time is something that always cleanses my feelings, making it clear to feel and now swimming by him i can't help but feel more for him. We were just playing in the waters while riding on our Ilus, Neteyam zoomed past me and I chuckled inwards at his playfulness then chased after him. We danced in the waters for some time before surfacing for some air and as if on cue someone called from a distance,

"hey! Nung! " The two looked to the caller just to see a Lo'ak waving, "Dude the lessons,"

'Just why now!' i thought to myself. Despite feeling reluctant to leave, I had to since i promised him. 

"Yamyam I have to go, see you later?" I glided towards him and held his hand hidden from Lo'aks sight.

"That Shxawng," he pouting, I chuckled at his expression and squeezed his hand. Together we dived and swam to Lo'ak but before we ascended out of the waters, I swam closer to him and held him by his nape, closed the distance between us for a quick kiss  and swam off. 

-Third Person POV-

Aonung smiled to himself as he knowing about his affect on the latter, when he looked back he saw him looking frozen which made he started laughing. He managed to meet up with Lo'ak and they walked off to their lessons,

"AONUNG! YOU WAIT FOR ME.  THIS IS NOT OVER!" screamed Neteyam.

Third Person POV.

As we went on with the lessons, Lo'ak waited for a proper time to bring up the the bothersome question that has been bugging him all this time. He noticed a difference in the Metkayinas demeanor, it seemed more toned down.

"Nung, question?" said Lo'ak interrupting the teal Na'vi.

"Hm? O.K~?" replied Aonung a bit warry sensing that this would be a very important question seeing the look on Lo'aks face.