]Chapter 10 (Republish)[

Third person POV.

The group of young Na'vis walked together around the clan talking about their own topics of interest. After a while it seemed that have had the fill and they decided to head towards the Sullys kelku (home/house).

"So we'll just leave you and your sibling back at you marui pods and I'll head out for hunting," said Aonung.

Neteyam turned to look at the Teal Na'vi,

"Marui pods? what's that?" questioned Neteyam.

Aonung was taken aback by his question and he relied,

"Your kelku is called a Marui pod, it is the same thing.  I thought  you knew this already?"

Neteyam  felt a dent in his composure as embarrassment  started to enter because of what Aonung said because he really didn't know what a marui pod is. With his expression neutral he tried cover up his embarrassment but he was too late Aonung had caught on to him.

"Haha, got you! Huh, I knew that i was just playing with you," said Neteyam trying to play it off 

"Oh, really?" Aonung wasn't gonna let this go so he  went to Tuk.

"Tuk, Tuk ,do you know what a Marui pod is?" asked Aonung.

"Yeah, the Kelkus," immediately answered the youngest pointing to the near by pod, Aonung turned to  Neteyam with a playful and mocking expression,

"Your youngest even knows this and you don't," said Aonung.

"Huh that's because she still goes to classes and they taught her. Maybe, I might have forgotten about since my lessons  finished long ago," replied Neteyam trying to make his point valid but Aonung seems to enjoy this conversations nature and wants to keep pushing.

"Tch, Neteyam your lessons finished a month ago, How could you forget? your brother even knows what a marui pod is. Hey! Lo'ak what's a marui pod ?" Aonung shouted to the group a head. Lo'ak heard this and looked at them, especially Aonung, giving him a look of distaste but he points to the same pod that Tuk pointed out. Aonung gave Neteyam knowing look as if to tell him to just admit his loss and so he did.

"Fine, you're right. I do not know what a marui pod was, happy?" said Neteyam as he gave in to Aonungs teasing. Aonungs face lit up with joy and victor at the latter's reply and he moved away from Tuk and started doing a small victory dance. 

" I get a point for this one, Yamyam," said Aonung. 

A cloud of heat touches the lean Na'vis cheeks and ear tips at sudden nickname that latter used, Neteyam rubbed his neck and turned his head away from Aonung.

" Since when teasing was a competition?" he said.

"Since the bet and so far we've had 30 surprise teasing competition, you have won 20 and i just won my 10th competition. 10 means i getting close to 20 and i am not so far away hehe," Aonung then proceeded to do his small victory dance. Aonung has been keeping track of how many times Neteyam always surprise teases him, so to him it became a competition. Well to be more clear everything between them from their hunts, their races even to the surprise teasing became a competition and he likes to remember them all.

Ever since the two had entered the jungle form the time of the bet, they have grown closer and would often hangout with each other talking about whatever topics that would come in mind. They are both sons of leaders, young hunters or hunters-to-be for Aonungs case. Since Neteyam has already went through his rites of passage and completed his hunters trials back at the Omaticaya clan he is already a hunter earning his cumber band as a signification of his status as a complete young warrior. So everyone around them didn't think mush of the twos relationship when things happen as such, Aonung teasing the lean Na'vi or visa versa. As it seemed like it was a natural bond or relationship that is destined to be for they both the same age and as a inspiring hunter and hunter, sons of chiefs to be close.