}Chapter 22{

Third Person POV.

As they sat by the ledge Aonung made efforts in making the younger vent as much as he could, thou at times he lashed out Aonung took the hit and just ushered him to go on. He felt like the latter started to get drunk on emotions that he nearly started to truly talk about his inner most feelings but stopped himself as he got grip himself. Lo'ak looked stiff holding whatever he was about to say and bit his lips to shut his mouth. Aonung saw this and didn't want to make a a big deal out of it and just observed silently till he spoke up,

"Your brother," he spoke in a gentle tone, "He loves you very much and cared for you dearly. He use to go on nagging and worrying about all of you," Aonung wanted to reminisce about him to bring the latter beside him to join in but unknown to him it was making Lo'ak more heavy hearted. 

"Ha," he chuckled regretfully.

Aonung looked at him in question for his sudden action. "What?"

"You know what i told him before jumping of this very ledge," he said scornfully, " I told him the that he wasn't my brother. I saw the look he gave me, if i didn't run off "

" You just spoke out of anger, Lo'ak-"

"But it doesn't change the fact that i hurt him to even more, now he won't hear my apology. My recklessness bought him to his end. I LOST HIM TO MY RECKLESSNESS! IT WAS MY FAULT. I lost someone i love because of me," 

"Lo'ak-" "SHUT UP! you don't get it, you don't know how much it hurts, you just don't know," Lo'ak hugged his legs to his chest Aonung reached out but held back as he felt his emotion stuck at his throat. Just in cue Kiri came out and called out to Lo'ak,

"Lo'ak, Mama and Dad are calling you," Lo'ak immediately walked away with Kiri. Aonung just stared off to where the Sully sibling left and decided to follow them.

Along the pathways he came about a familiar one which felt strange, its as if this was first time he came by them. It just felt new to him, meanwhile people had gathered by the Sullys Mauri pod some were by their ledge, fixated on building something while others were by the pods entrance singing. Aonung felt like he was being drenched in cold water with each step he took, as if his soul was slowly being pulled out of his body, the reality of everything started to come back to him but he firmly got a grip on himself and walked through the crowd. 

Standing by the pod he didn't give in to peeking through the side openings but just focused on the entrance when he saw a two familiar faces, Tsireya and Rotxo sitting side by side singing along with the crowd. Seeing this made stop at his tracks as he couldn't bring himself to take one more step. His feet felt glue to the ground just then the group stop seeing and he saw the reactions of the crowd as they saw something happen within the pod. Aonung felt a wave of needle pricing sensation cascade across his body, instinctively he turn to look into the pod through the obvious opening.

'Why? Why did I do this to myself?' 

'Just when i thought i was strong enough,'  Thought Aonung as he witness his lover in his fathers arms(Jakes arms), skin that lost is glistening of liveliness,  eyes closed, ears not moving, his hair just falling past his ears not dancing like they use too then there's the part that made Aonung lose all his senses, his chest. Aonungs eyes stayed fixated on the the fallen lover, body frozen his throat felt like it was close up on him making it harder for him to breath, his eyes felt stern and at the same time he couldn't blink.

 Aonungs eyes stayed fixated on the the fallen lover, body frozen his throat felt like it was close up on him making it harder for him to breath, his eyes felt stern and at the same time he couldn't blink