]Chapter 5[

Third Person POV

The night flew by fast, and came the day of the next lessons, the Sully siblings were all rushing to get everything ready. When it is settled, they are finally having breakfast,

"Eah! slow down Tuk your food isn't gonna run away," warned Neytiri, seeing how her youngest shoved too much food in her mouth.

" humg tudg-," a stuffed Tuk replied, but her father cuts her off,

" Eat first, stop talking with your mouth full," said Jake.

The siblings smiled at the youngest, unusual morning behaviour. After Tuk managed to swallow down her food, she spoke up,

" Aonung and Tsireya said to eat a lot in the morning for energy cause it'll help in swimming," she said.

Hearing the mention of the chiefs' kids giving advice to Tuk, Jake looked at Tuk proud and also put some extra food on his plate . For the siblings, Neteyam and Lo'ak, they looked at the youngest surprised and then proceeded to fill their leaf plates with more food. Kiri saw how her brothers reacted and rolled her but also took a few extra leaf wraps. The family ate in a comforting atmosphere with Neytiri amused at the sight of her family eating too much breakfast.

****

"we didn't get to finish our conversation about the Toruk Makto family training yesterday," curiously asked Tonowari.

"They are doing surprising well, father, except lacking at some parts they are still doing well," proudly replied Tsireya in a gentle tone, thinking back at yesterdays event.

Aonung looked his sister and rolled his eyes,

"How about you Aonung, how were they?," Tonowari asked Aonung. The father was more curious about his son answer because he knew that young Na'vi wasn't fond of the Sully family yet yesterday he told him that the training them was fun.

"Well they aren't that bad nor that good," he said is looking at his sister than shifted back to father, " The elder girl, Kiri, she is weird, The younger girl, Tuk, she is just fine and is doing so much better than her brother Lo'ak who by the way..," Aonung then proceeded to tell the whole story of Lo'ak's failure in details laughing at it while his father just smiled at his son.

"Oh really, and how about the last one?" asked Tonowari.

" Who? Neteyam? his good. Well, actually, he did well in his first try . Mostly because i taught him. Being a great teacher, i am, but neither than that, he isn't bad," Aonung replied, feeling something strange when mentioning the lean Na'vi. Then a thought came to him,

"Father, can hair be possessed? like some possessed hair that moves on it own and charms people?" asked Aonung, thinking back at Neteyam's hair.

His father and Tsireya looked at him, not sure whether he was serious about his question or not. Aonung, looking at their expression, waved his hand and just  told them to dismiss the question.

" I guess the Lo'ak  child is just like his father. They were both determined to ride well but failed miserably," said Tonowari, chuckling at the thought.

Ronal heard her mates words, came by him, and pushed his head,

"Don't judge them like that. They are still learning. Don't talk about them like that, " she said.

Tonowari, with his mouth agape, surprised, looked to his mate,

"But it's the truth, Ro-" and stopped in between his sentences because he saw Ronal giving the eyes. Tonowari just looked back at the siblings with a blank expression,

"Your mother is right. We shouldn't talk about them  in such a manner," the siblings' father looked at his food and ate it quietly as if  he didn't say anything at all.

The siblings witnessing the whole thing looked at each other and snickered at parents' antics.

Hearing his kids' snickers, he cleared his throat to stop them, but it made them laugh harder because they knew he was feeling embarrassed. The breakfast went on with their father sulking and their mother coming in after and calming him with some boiled Uto, then she told her kids to go to the next lesson session. 

The two hid their mothers command and went on their way to the docks where the lessons were held.  Rotxo was already standing there talking to Kiri, who was on an Ilu, while Neteyam and Lo'ak were playing in the waters with their Ilu.

 "Hey!" Tuk said as she ran to Tsireya, hugging her at her waist, Tsireya looked down at the youngling,

"I see you, Tuk," she greeted.

Giggling, she replied, "I see you, Tsireya, I see you, Aonung,"

"I see you, Tuk," Aonung returned her greeting.

With that, the trio moved to Rotxo closer to the docks,

"Hey! guys get ready ," called out Rotxo to the two, playing around.

The call caught their attention, and they gathered obediently, Lo'ak and Neteyam greeted the late arrivals. Soon, some Na'vi came in and bought a lot of fishing gears ranging from nets to spears,

" So toady we are gonna teach you how to fish the Metkayina way," from there Tsireya explained the different gears  and how it is handled then she asked the Sullys to pick the gear they feel most comfortable to begin with. Tuk's gear was chosen by  Tsireya, a net, because it is the most basic, and Lo'ak chose it too. Saying that he should start easier than go hard, but to Neteyam, he knew that his younger brother had other reasons. Kiri chose a spear while Neteyam chose a cross bow because it was a close relative of the bow, and he is more familiar with it.

From there, they all separated into their groups  just like the day before with the same partners,

"Looks like its me and you again, Forest boy," joked Aonung, and Neteyam felt his heart thump hard when the latter just mentioned the two of them being alone again. The duo sat near the docks, and Aonung started explaining everything about the crossbow. After that, Aonung asked Neteyam some questions as a test,

" Are you familiar with a crossbow? How do you use it? How do you put an arrow in?" asked Aonung.

"Yeah, I mean, it is like a bow gun. I pull this trigger, and it'll shoot. Put the  arrow through this narrow path against the string and press it down to lock it in place, " answered the lean Na, demonstrating as he explained. 

"Not bad, not bad forest boy,"  replied an impressed Aonung.

=TO BE CONTINUED=

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chap 5 here, a short one at that. Hey, guys, are you guys experiencing some errors in logging in and saving work on Wattpad? I was writing this evening and afternoon, and it occurred, like my account stopped working and i couldn't write. Anyways, here is Chap 5 it seems to be a short chap, I'll write the next chap to be longer. Thank you for reading and enjoy .