]Chapter 12[

Third Person POV:

*chapter begins after the Lo'ak incident, where he was left over the reef and was found later.*

"Neteyam wait up. Neteyam I said I'm sorry, Neteyam," Aonung begged in desperation as he reached to take hold of Neteyams hand but the lean Na'vi wasn't gonna meet those feelings so smacked his hand away, Neteyam was furious.

"I'm not the only one that you're suppose to be asking forgiveness from, my whole family deserves an apology for this but don't come near me or my siblings right now, you hear me," Neteyam spoke these would heavy filled with venom towards the end. He glared at Aonung, his luminous freckles twinkled bright on his guarded face. Aonung felt his heart fall he knew this would happened ever since the search had occurred. He only wanted to frighten Lo'ak a bit but everything wasn't just falling in place for him. His plan with befriending his siblings also failed and now the relationship he wanted to make and fill was falling in front of him.

"I'm sorry ok I already asked Lo'ak for forgiveness, we talked it over," he begged as he trailed Neteyam.

Neteyam stopped at his tracks and turned to Aonung slowly,

"Aonung," he said looking straight into his eyes.

"You know why we are here, right? It was for Uturu, we came here for safety Aonung. We came here to be safe. What you did to my brother, it was dangerous,"

"I only wanted to frighten him," said Aonung in defense, but he wasn't seeing or thinking further of actions his action, Neteyam looked at him not believing what he just said.

" Aonung! You left him out of the reefs, all alone, he could have been injured badly or worse  he could have DIED!" Neteyam said sternly "You left my brother in a dangerous place alone as a joke. Who would do that?"

" I didn't mean to Neteyam-" but Neteyam cuts him off by raising his hands as a gesture to stop.

" Aonung, enough I don't wanna to hear it. From now on stay away from us, please," although it felt wrong for him to say this but it had to be done, to Neteyam his family comes first more than anything. When Neteyam finally focus on Aonung over the emotions that clouded his eyes, he saw how his expression broke he looked lost all of a sudden. Neteyam turned away not wanting to see more for it might cause his heart to waver so he just turned away and walked back to his family's Mauri pod.

That night was bitter for the pair, the Sullys were went to bed early. All the kids slept together in the girls room. It was a habit of theirs when they were younger, that when the a sibling experiences a rough day they would all sleep together in a room to remind each other that they have each others backs. The two owners of the room abandoned their Snonivi and slept beside their brother on the floor. Tuk slept in Kiris arms, Lo'ak lay behind Tuk with his arms over the pair while Neteyam lay the furthest, he wasn't asleep like the others. The eldest wasn't able to sleep because of his conversation with Aonung that kept repeating in his head, mostly what he said to Aonung,

'I don't wanna hear it from now on stay away from us,' Aonungs lost expression flashes across his eyes.

The lean Na'vis mood fell , he leaned his head back eyes closed trying to gather himself and subconsciously his hands went to his wrist, to the bracelet that was a remnant to the teal Na'vi. Neteyam felt his chest curl with inner turmoil, when he started to fumbled with the bracelet on his wrist. He was conflicted whether to take it off or not for makes his heart waver, it reminded him of the Teal Na'vi that made it. Suddenly, he heard a creak by the entrance he looked to the sound he saw his father by the opening looking towards him and his sleeping sibling with a expression fondness and concern plastered over his face.