]Chapter 13[

Third Person POV:

The three talked about anything and everything but the event that occurred yesterday. Tsireya wanted to address it in their conversation but was reluctant seeing how Neteyam acted earlier she didn't want to mention it despite the urge to do so. The trio talked on and on till Kiri seemed to have noticed the change and stiffness in the air all of a sudden. That's when she decided to speak up about it but Tsireya beat her to it,

"I'm sorry about what my brother did to you guys yesterday," she spat out catching Kiri and Neteyam off guard,

"I know that words are just words but i just wanna let you know that Aonung isn't that bad, his just stupid when it comes to playing pranks. Despite his approach to trying to joke I hope you guys can forgive him," the Metkayina princess heard no response so she looked to the two beside her and saw their expressions so she sighed.

"Tsireya-"Tsireya interrupted Neteyam as she knew what he was gonna say by the tone of his voice,

"It doesn't have to be now but one day i hope you will forgive him please. My brother also needs help, I know what he did was very much dangerous i will understand your fury but please forgive him. When your anger is gone please consider forgiving him," she said looking in both of the siblings eyes. 

The days went by and the Sullys continued on with the Sully kids hanging out with Rotxo and Tsireya, and Aonung was ghosted and left out due to the obvious reason. Despite the warning that was said to him Aonung kept pushing and tried to seek their forgiveness. The teal Na'vi came by bearing fish and other types of food as a peace offering to the Sullys, he even went to the Parents seeking for their forgiveness. At Neytiri would narrow her eyes at coldly and so she gave him the cold shoulder. Jake on the other hand was glad by his action and gave him a piece advice saying that Neytiri would come around if he keeps up his sincerity in approaching them for forgiveness. So from that day on Aonung would never miss a day, coming by the Sullys house and wishing them a good day. After moments later it seemed that what Toruk Makto had said came true Neytiri heart was touched by the younglings sincerity. So the next morning when Aonung came by Neytiri invited him to join them for breakfast. Aonung felt very happy at the progress that he and accepted the invitation. The teal Na'vi nervously entered the Sullys Marui pod for the said breakfast he saw the annoyed looks from the Sully kids except for Tuk who waved at him gleefully. The breakfast went fine with Neytiri and Aonung sharing story over the meal while the others just listened in and made foul expressions when a laugh or anything Aonung would say. As the breakfast finished Neytiri had an idea and wanted to help out Aonung with his redemption and offered him to come for breakfast ever morning if his parents allows him to. Aonung felt the joyous by this and agreed quickly than they bided farewell with each other.

The Teal Na'vi came by every morning and at times he doesn't but he would tell them in advance. Then one morning he came with Rotxo, who wanted to join in on this routine. Rotxo had breakfast with the Sullys because he had heard Aonung bragging about how delicious some of the food were. The Sully siblings greeted Rotxo more welcoming compared to Aonung, which brush him in the wrong direction but he didn't put any mind to it and just pretended it didn't affect him. Neytiri saw the scene playing in front of her eyes and just sighed at her kids actions. Neteyam noticed this and looked at his mother in worry but his mother just looked at him with a expression as if to say she gives up. The huntress of a mother stood up and told the kids to have breakfast proper and fast to leave for their duties. Tuk stood up from her sit and ran to Aonungs side and sat beside him sharing her food with him than she started talking about everything that has happened in her lessons. Aonung smiled down at the young one, grateful that at least not all of the siblings hate him. Aonung listened intently to everything she was saying and gossiped with Tuk about the latest 'tea' (as Tuk puts it).