[ 001 ]

𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Haneul definitely regretted those earlier moments in her life.

University was definitely a stressor, and it didn't help that that it started early in the year, but the things one does for life.

Beside her, Meilin held her phone in her hands, looking concentrated on the text message she was shooting...

"Jaemin."

"You're texting Jaemin." Haneul had said, peering at her screen.

Meilin jumped slightly at her loud voice echoing in her ear, surprised and now red that she noticed.

Jaemin was influential like Chaeyoung, both were on the student council here at the university in Seoul.

They currently made their way towards the large premises where the campus dorm was located, which was separated from the school campus.

Haneul smiled once she saw the building.

University wasn't fun, but she definitely had good times at the dorm, except Xiaojun's demerits.

Walking hand in hand with Meilin, she didn't notice the boy that walked in their lane, also not looking.

They surged forward, and bumped into eachother, they all fell on the hard concrete, a series of groans followed.

Meilin hissed, clutching her back, "Ow, Haechan watch where your going." She glared at him as she stood up, dusting off her pants.

At that moment as well, Haneul caught sight of his face and she frowned, he looked really familiar, apparently the guy also stared at her too.

"Haneul." He sounded surprised, and looked the part too. He quickly got on his feet, standing up now, Haneul did as well.

"Um—" she was cut off by Meilin grabbing her arm and pulling her away, "Sorry! We have to go but I'll see you later hyuck!"

Hyuck. She thought his name was Haechan.

Haneul remained confused on the way inside the dorm, they immediately entered the lounge, Chaeyoung was in view.

She stood next to Jaemin, Meilin tried to make a beeline for the girls that sat at a corner, but Haneul caught her hand before she could.