[ 012 ]

𝙂𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙞𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As expected, dinner was at her house.

Haneul sat across from her mother, her friends, just as she had told them, were also there.

She had changed out from her clothes, picking a basic blue dress to wear, just because her mother had forced her to dress for their guests — family she knew her entire life.

Dinner went rather quickly, it was family after all, her aunt of course made many comments on the topic of school and progress, Haneul was sure she had learned 38 new words that night.

Bora, the only girl in her family, caught Haneul's blank expression, the table was so loud nobody would notice if others were doing another thing.

Bora leaned on the table, she sat next to Haneul's mom, "Wanna get out of here." She didn't shout across the table of course, but with how loud it was, she had sent her simple text instead.

NingNing watched the two exchange glances before easing her eyebrow at Haneul's head nod towards her, she didn't get it until her friend pointed out away from the table, indicating she wanted to leave.

The realization dropped onto her then, she slowly alerted the others, Haneul fake yawned as she rose from the table, her friends, and Bora as well.

Finally, Bora's mother had noticed them, she put her fork down, "Are you guys going upstairs," her topic change from the conversation going on made the rest of the parents stare at the group of young adults looking as if they were caught in deer head lights.

Bora nodded slowly, and much to the group's surprise, she just nodded and returned back to the conversation. Haneul's mother who would usually say something seemed silent, she had taken her eyes off her daughter all night.

Haneul cheered inside.

She pushed her chair in and grabbed her plate of untouched food, — she would finish the rest later, "Ready to go," Haechan had first spoken up, they had cleaned their plates and made their way towards the hall, she nodded, but in confusion.

"You driving us home, I came with the car." She pointed out, Haechan flashed for a second, he exhaled with a shirt laugh, "Sorry, I don't even know why I said that."