[ 007 ]

𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮  𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Haechan grabbed another spoonful of ice cream, he sat at the countertop, the bowl in front of him, but his phone was in his hands, eyes focused on the screen.

One giant leap for man, and two steps for Haechan.

—Well it was actually no steps and one scoop left for Haechan.

"Hey roomie," the new voices that belonged to Mark Lee had entered, they gave each other their 'bro' greeting, Mark walked around the counter and into the kitchen.

He grabbed an apple from the fridge, "What's up with you, shouldn't you be at campus, I got a paper due at 2, I'm staying with Hannah today so don't wait up, tell YangYang I left his hotpot on the top shelf."

"Why," Haechan whined, he slouched with pouty lips, "Your leaving me for Hannah, what's she got I don't—well besides from other things."

Mark's face twisted in slight , he wasn't the slightest affected, his best friend's weird remarks were common.

"Dude ew. Tell Ten I won't be hear, Shotaro should come around later today, his drink is in the fridge."

Haechan sighed, he shook his head with relief written all over his face, "Melk, what would we do without you."

Mark left the house, Haechan the only occupant inside beside from the pets, Leon passed him, making his way towards the large cat tower in the house.

Haechan removed his eyes from the cat, the pets would be fine on their own.

He checked the time on his phone once again, ignoring the notifications per usual and placing his phone back on the countertop, before sliding off the stool.

He walked up the stairs, making his way to his room. As he closed the door shut on his way in, Haechan sighed in relief, satisfied with the day and the schedules he had were finished.

Missing school one day wouldn't hurt anyone, it was all online anyway.

He climbed onto his bed with a soft thud, nuzzling his face into the sheets before rolling over, and opening his computer.

He entered his password, clicking on the school website instantly; hundreds of staff members names and emails as he clicked on one, entering his school home room through it.