[ 011 ]

𝙏𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥, 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥, 𝙣𝙤 𝙞 '𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙪𝙝 - 𝙤𝙝━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Haneul usually knew when things weren't okay. Maybe it was an instinct she had gotten from her mother, her fierce skill of knowing how to make one nervous to the point where they leave the room was absolutely impressive.

But in the midst of it all, She didn't know how to tell the story of this situation now.

"—What do you mean the mint ice cream is not in stock," NingNing moped. The ice cream section machine located near the cafe was out, and NingNing's ice cream was as well.

Xiaojun returned from the dorms, and in his hand he held a tube of mint ice cream, in the other a small pint of the treat already scooped out.

He placed it in front of her, already unwatered by her mood, "You're lucky I grabbed this yesterday, I kept it in the fridge at back at hangout.

Ah yes, the infamous recreation room reserved for you know who, Xiaojun and friends.

"At least the policy isn't that bad as I thought it was anymore." NingNing said as she looked down to tie her shoelaces

And she was right.

More and more students had surprisingly done well over the course, increasingly getting up earlier now, doing more activities that the school had urged them for since then.

But it didn't bother her as much as the fact her family  was in-fact coming over before the day ended, and Haneul dreaded that moment.

And also her Chemistry test was in-fact the day after. Talk about double homicide.

Karina caught her friend's distressed gaze, she scooted towards her, wrapping her arm around her, "You okay?"

Haneul nodded her head slowly, she bit her lip before nodding again, "Yeah, I'm not that excited about today."

Karina snorted, she removed her arm, grabbing her friends shoulders to turn her upper body to face her direction, "Okay, well think about Bora, she's way better than the rest of her brothers right, you get along well with her and her sisters."

Haneul formed a tiny smile, "I don't hate them, their just really..."

"Loud." The two said in unison, their eyes widened as they laughed in surprise at their synchronization.