[ 018 ]

𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙃𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙃𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The same scenario of grassy fields and flowers, the blanket flowing on the ground, Haneul remembered it all.

Haechan sat beside her, they sat in silence, listening the sounds of nature and the occasional windy breeze, Haneul lay her head on his shoulder, her jacket draped over her shoulders to shield her from the cold.

Haechan was peaceful, more than he had been in the studio when they had completed her project, his fluffy hair shone from the street the light reflecting off of them.

He shifted his weight, dropping his arm over her shoulder as they sat there, the tension in his spine groaning as he wondered when she would remove his hand.

Yet, she didn't, maybe Haneul was asleep, he looked down, he could see her eyelashes, blinking like lights, open and close, open and close.

The glittery eye makeup shimmering, she truly was at peace, Haneul shifted, she looked up and their eyes met.

And just as quickly as they had embraced, they pulled apart, Haneul wiped her eyes, "So um," her voice came out like a whisper, barely there but Haechan heard it. "Yea," he responded back, pressing his lips together as he looked at his phone.

Haneul couldn't see what he was typing but she didn't have the heart to look, Haechan dropped his phone, suddenly looking back at her with a smile, "You wanna go back?"

The question confused Haneul, "Go back where, the arcade, we just—"

"No," Haechan was chuckling, "Not there, the park you dolt." Haneul could swear she saw sparkles in his eyes, the lighting was really doing it's job today.

Haneul got up, feeling a bit wobbly, she felt her legs strain as she sat back down with a sigh, "Well my legs gave up, you're gonna have to carry me there—"

The air was knocked out of her lungs when two strong arms grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up, her legs swaying in the air as she looked up in shock.

Donghyuck beamed, "Hey, you said it." Haneul but back a remark she had in mind, deciding on letting the younger string her along.

" Haneul but back a remark she had in mind, deciding on letting the younger string her along