[ 002 ]

𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

To say she was surprised was an understatement.

"You, your the guest?" He took in her surprise with a grin, nodding his head, he held out the flowers, "Uh, this is for the house."

Haneul took the flowers slowly, she moved out the way, still stunned as the family walked through, she caught sight of Mrs. Lee smile before she shut the door.

When she walked back into the dining, she caught Meilin greeting them before sticking her tongue out at Haechan, he eye rolled.

When she sat back down, her  mom smiled, clearing the air, "Donghyuck! What a nice surprise, so happy to see you all!" His family smiled in return, Mrs. Lee made a slight bow towards her.

"You as well."

Soon, the discussion turned into politics and the world, small remarks on their children's adult lives also included, Haneul found herself glancing at Haechan from time to time.

Mrs. Yoon smiled happily as Haechan thanked her for her hospitality, "No problem, I take it give seen Haneul, you two were so cute when you were younger , my you've grown."

Her mother smiled, "Ah, Donghyuck had grown so handsome, I remember the play dates him and Haneul would have at the park."

Haneul's face burned, she fanned her face trying to blink out the embarrassment. Meilin silently giggled.

Haechan seemed to find this just as pressing, he grinned shyly, "Thanks Mrs. Yoon." he politely smiled taking a quick glance at Haneul before looking back to his food.

The action didn't go unnoticed by the older girl, she stared deeply at her blue drink, taking a quick sip before placing it back down.

She stood up from her chair, causing eyebrows around the table to raise at her action, "Haneul, where are you going," her mother asked.

She grinned with her hands on her hips, "I totally forgot, um there was a project I was supposed to finish, you know with my Mei and classmates."

"Alright." Her mother offered a thin smile before returning back to the conversation she had with Donghyuck's mother.

" Her mother offered a thin smile before returning back to the conversation she had with Donghyuck's mother

When Haneul reached her room, she slowly shut the door behind her sliding onto the floor of her bedroom.

She exhaled, her back hitting the wood as she sank down to the floor, after a second, a knock came from outside her door, Haneul moved away suddenly when it opened and the familiar face of her friend and Haechan entered.

"Hey?"

He smiled sheepishly, shutting the door behind him, "Well, that was weird." Haneul flushed, "Yeah."

"I take it you didn't come up here to finish your assignment." Haneul was stunned before she smiled, halfway laughing as she glanced down then up with a head shake, "Not at all."

Haechan glanced around the room, he gazed around with fondness, "You've changed your room." Haneul snorted as she stood up, Meilin was sat at her desk, on the Apple desktop in front of her, she typed away her hearts desire.

By now, the two migrated away from the floor and onto her bed, Haechan sat with his legs off the bed, and Haneul sat in the middle, legs crossed.

She held an UNO card in her hand, she smirked, glancing up at him smug, "Bet you can't beat me."

Haechan's eyebrow arched, he shifted and now scooted to the middle, they sat across from each other, cards at the ready, in the middle of them sat the draw pile.

"I call green." Haneul started, Haechan glanced at his cards and placed the card on the discard pile, "Number 3 only," Haechan said once it was it turn.

Haneul laughed, "Trust me, I am going to win this, I'm literally the UNO master."

TRUE TO HER WORD,  she had beat him

TRUE TO HER WORD, she had beat him.

Meilin was fast asleep on the couch Haneul had in her large room. Haechan had fallen asleep on the bed, clutching a random teddy bear from Haneul's trio pile, he was knocked out from playing so much.

A tiny smile tugged at her lips as she glanced at the stare of the sleeping boy, she put a hand over her mouth to cover the large smile that was now on her lips.

He was really cute.

Carefully, she reached over to grab her phone that lay on her nightstand, she opened her camera, eyes shinning in awe as she took the picture, so happy by the cuteness of it, she would definitely tell the two tomorrow.

As she turned it off, and placed it back, she slipped back into the bed, sleeping on top of the blanket, she grabbed the quilt that was folded by the bed rest, opening it and, placing it over him.

She turned out the lights and closed her eyes.