[ 003 ]

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Haneul wasn't expecting to wake up with Haechan's hand draped over the left side of her stomach, he slept facing her back so she couldn't see him.

She heard his soft snores before slowly trying to shift, she managed to completely turn to the right so now his arm was lying on the bed and instead of her then.

He looked peaceful, not one stir of movement beside from him shifting. Haneul glanced at the couch, Mei wasn't there, but she could spot her book bag by the desk.

She was outside.

She rose her her bed, carefully treading across the floor, making her way towards the door of her room, she opened it, peaking her head out to spot her mother placing towels in the storage closet close to her room.

Her mother had spotted her, she smiled, "Hey, good morning, I take it your leaving soon then."

Haneul nodded, "Good morning." She said slowly, her voice still adjusting from her awakened sleep.

When she turned around, Haechan's once sleeping figure had now risen up, Haneul hadn't even realized he woke up.

He looked drowsy, rubbing the sleep from his tired eyes, he glanced behind him, turning his wad away from the streams of sunlight that made its way into Haneul's room through the tiny opening in her curtains.

"Here," Haneul's mother had moved her attention away from him, she gave her daughter a backpack, "It's his things, his mother brought them over this morning."

Haneul was too stunned to speak as she took the bag, and barely registering the day to even speak on it. She walked back inside the room.

"Hey, Haechan, your mom left this for you."

He lifted his head up at her voice, eyes landing on the bag, his eyes were wide, surprised by what she told him, he thanked her as she handed him the bag.

"Um, it's alright if I use your—"

"The bathroom." Haneul guessed, she nodded, "Yeah, go ahead, I'll step out." She sent him a tiny smile, stepping out the room and closed the door on her way out.

Now she would have to wait.

When he had finished, he exited her room freshly dressed, Haneul had already showered, getting ready in her mothers bathroom and taking clothes from her sister's room, she would eventually return it.