[ 015 ]

𝙊𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝

𝙊𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝. 𝙄𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Haechan had intended to sleep in for the day, yet he found himself at the door of a familiar house.

"Chaeyoung, open the door!" He stood outside in the windy air, arms shivering as he struggled to gain warmth, balancing on one foot to the other.

The sound of keys locking and twisting was enough to snap him out and rush into the house the second the door opened.

Someone yelped and crashed to the floor, Haechan look down and at his feet was Chaeyoung, holding her head in pain.

He shut the door, holding out a hand for her, a playful grin slapped across his face, she glared at him, "You couldn't wait? I have things to do."

Haechan deadpanned, "And the things you have to do are nothing compared to mine," he sighed making himself comfortable as Chaeyoung trudged behind him, walking past and into the kitchen where she opened the fridge, grabbing a cartoon of apple juice and pouring herself a glass.

He noticed the house was empty, and on a friday, it was odd, the place should have been filled to the brim, normally Renjun would be here, along with Mark and YangYang, yet not one echo of a person was heard.

Chaeyoung came back with a handbag, "Renjun went home, he got a little tired." Donghyuck shuddered, "I don't wanna know the implications of tired."

Chaeyoung frowned, "You don't! He was just tired we have a painting session." "Wow." Haechan muttered, facing the hallway view, he sighed, "Say, you know where Haneul went?"

Chaeyoung smirked, "Why, you wondering?" Haechan nodded honestly, Chaeyoung's eyes raised suspicion, "Why do you wanna know, got somewhere you wanna be?"

"Maybe."

The words shot out of his mouth surprising himself even, Chaeyoung let out a piercing laugh, she wiped the fake tears from the corners of her eyes, she folded her arms finally leaning to the side, balancing on her hip.

Her eyes seems to scan him up and down before simply smiling, "You like her don't you?"

Haechan now rolled his eyes, "No, what, I've known her for 3 weeks now."

"So close to a month," She finished, Chaeyoung smiled, "Whatever lover boy, I can help you but for a small fee, she's with Renjun at the aquarium remember."