[ 016 ]

𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning was odd, the silence that shrouded the house made Haneul wonder if anyone was home at all.

She got up, walking out her room, passing the bathroom and more until she made it into the kitchen, surprised to see Haechan sitting down with Chaeyoung, Ningning and Meilin.

Jaemin was among them.

He waved at her, big grin on his face, "Hey!"

"Hey," it came out groggily as she went towards the fridge, grabbing a fruit cup and a spoon from the drawer.

She eyed the table warily before she spoke up, "What's up with in your room last night Mei?"

Meilin arched her brow, "That? Because he's my friend," she pointed out, "Jaemin already knew."

Jaemin nodded, "Chill out, Mei loves me too much, who even wants to date Haechan."

"Hey!" Haechan was suprised at that one, the girls around him snickered quietly, Haechan glared at them all. He shoved Jaemin's shoulder lightly.

"Very funny."

Haneul plopped down next to Chaeyoung, opening the cup and taking a large spoonful as she slowly chewed. Haechan eyed her from where he sat, "You good?"

She nodded, "fine," she said in between a bite, she finished the cup soon, dumping it into the trash and heading back towards her room until a call stopped her.

"Hey we're going out after class, wanna come?"

It was Haechan.

Haneul turned, she nodded before she turned, continuing to walk to her room as she entered, grabbed her towel and headed towards the bathroom.