[ 004 ]

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Haechan hated his chemistry class, the lectures were extremely boring and the teacher wouldn't even teach.

He would announce to the class the so called work to be done, then take attendance and go sit back down.

And if you asked Haechan, it was highly boring!

At his side, his friend Xiaojun sat writing notes hastily onto his notebook, pencil scribbling away at the paper.

Haechan groaned softly, rolling his eyes in boredom, why write notes in a notebook when you could just write them on a computer.

But he wasn't one to keep track, Diane usually did that for him, another thing his friend Renjun would usually drill him for.

"—And so class, with that comes to the end of our class."

Haechan instantly perked up at that, the teacher had gotten up now, broad smile and spread arms like he wasn't just ignoring his class a minute ago.

Haechan scoffed under his breath, picking up his backpack and walking out of the class, strolling to god nowhere.

Until a hand stopped him.

With raised eyebrows, he caught Haewon with a hand holding the strap of her backpack, other hand and said other strap of backpack free.

She grinned, "Hey stranger, you know it wouldn't kill you to pay attention in class."

"And it wouldn't kill you to not give a shit sometimes," he countered, she ignored his comment, "Whatever, but uh..." she turned to stare back at something before playfully poking his bicep, "A few friends and I are heading out, wanna come?"

Haechan contemplated the decision before shrugging, "Sure why not, I have nothing to do after this."

Haewon didn't seemed convinced, "You sure? Cause I'm pretty sure we have a paper due by tuesday of next week."

Haechan groaned, "Can you not lecture me right now, I'll do it later okay, scouts honor." She gave him a blank stare, "You're not even willing to pay attention you idiot."

He placed a hand over his heart with clear disbelief, "You know, that one really hurt." Haewon rolled her eyes, "Good, now you can actually learn."