[ 010 ]

𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨

𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨.  𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝. 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣 ' 𝙝𝙤𝙬, 𝙢𝙢 𝙢𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 ~ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙝𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Haneul had read the words to Haechan's text, she expected there to be some big party she hadn't known was going on.

But alas, apparently disappointment came her way this morning. The cool morning breeze of Seoul was quiet, with occasional crickets creaking here and there.

She turned the corner, walking in the middle of the road as the water remains from the morning rain shower splashed under her shoes.

She walked for sometime, entering a empty parking lot, there were no cars in the lot except one.

Haechan.

She instantly spotted him, the younger resting on the hood of the car, his back against the window.

Haneul cupped her hands to her mouth, "Lee Donghyuck!" She yelled, the noise echoing.

Haechan instantly spotted her, blinking his eyes wide in alarm at her before he waved her over with a hand.

Haneul slipped her hands into her pocket, heading over to the car, when she stood in-front of him,  Donghyuck slid off, coming around to give her a sly smile.

Haneul made no movement of pretend joy, hands folded across her chest, expression grim, "Give me one good reason I shouldn't file a police report."

Haechan pursed his lips, he snorted, "Police report?" He rolled his eyes, walking towards a direction.

Haneul turned with speed, a large frown on her face, "Were are you going!"

"Just come!" He shouted.

Haneul cursed under her breath, taking a deep breath and she trudged after him.

She followed him up to a playground in the park, surprisingly not wet, maybe protected from the shade around it.

He sat down on a swing, hands on the chain as he slowly moved.

Haneul huffed, sitting down on the twin swing next to him, the urge to yell growing closer.

"What are we doing here," she asked. Haechan pointed, "Just look."