[ 017 ]

𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The arcade really knew how to take the frustration out of someone. Especially when school made you stress out

Haneul sat on the belly of a fake motorcycle game as the stand moved her and NingNing to the rhythm, NingNing had giant goggles over her face, a prize she had won with her tickets at the prize booth.

"Beat that!" She screamed, she leaned closer, arms bending as she held the handles, the cycle moving sideways when she turned left.

The two girls waged war with the oncoming vehicles, NingNing winning with top speed and Haneul coming in at second place, Haneul removed her helmet, shocked at the state of her hair when NingNing pulled out her camera.

They burst into laughter, gaining looks of worry from the kids and adults around them, giggling under hushed breaths once they noticed.

Haneul got off, placing the helmet on the seat, she shook her body gently to relieve herself of the heavy and sweaty feeling.

"That felt like a workout." NingNing laughed, "Stop, you barely drove," the two walked towards a basketball hoop, Haneul smirked, "Make sure you record this, Chenle would be jealous."

NingNing grinned holding out her phone, Haneul pushed the button grabbing a basketball as the game started, she shot the ball straight into the hoop, grabbing ball after ball as they shot at her, forcing her to speed up until the game ended.

"Woo!" NingNing cheered from the sidelines, jumping up and down as she clapped, Haneul triumphantly posed, shooting a Superman stance as NingNing captured the picture.

They laughed their way over to their friends, regrouping with them as they all bounced over to game after game, soon NingNing held up a large plushie and a toy for Ddongi in her grasp.