[ 005 ]

𝙊𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝

𝙊𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝. 𝙄𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Waking up, Haneul could only think about the design project, she had to work on, and whether Xiaojun would let give her a demerit, and as per usual demand his fair share of money.

Something he took most commonly from around the friend group.

She groaned, sitting up from her pillow as she rubbed her eyes tiredly, tilting her head to check the clock on her nightstand.

8:32 AM

Not bad, at-least she could do whatever she wanted until 10 o'clock, which then reminded her of the embarrassment of yesterday.

She got out of her bed, slowly walking towards the door, opening it gently before tiptoeing through the hallway towards Meilin's room.

She exhaled, knocking on the door, "It's Haneul."

She didn't hear a response so she decided to open the door, and Meilin not in sight, just before she could enter, footsteps came down the hall.

She turned to see Meilin walking towards her, looking down on her phone unaware of her friend.

Haneul closed the door, which in advance made Meilin look up, she arched a brow, "You know if you wanna borrow something you gotta just ask—"

"—Did Jaemin leave?" Hanuel asked. She walked into the kitchen, a moody NingNing sat looked blank over a bowl of mint chocolate ice cream, and another bowl of oatmeal.

That was weird, NingNing loved Mint Chocolate. Haneul came around to sit next to her, the orange juice was already out, three cups as well.

NingNing dropped her spoon full of oatmeal into her bowl, she sighed taking another bite before getting up to head to the sink.

"What's wrong with Ning." Haneul asked, Meilin glanced at her from behind her, "Nothing, she's just being NingNing."

Haneul nodded, a moddy NingNing was definitely a bit common these days, university isn't definitely for the week.

"So who's the guy." Meilin said, directed to NingNing.

She pushed her body up against the counter, her elbows resting on the table and hands on her face, she had a gleam in her eyes from the now revealed truth.