[ 008 ]

𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙃𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙃𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The clock ticked slowly for the day as Donghyuck stared up in boredom at the teacher in front of him.

He felt a paper ball thrown at him, rolling an eye, "What Renjun."  The annoyance in his voice as he looked the other way.

"Oh he quiet, up are you coming over or not the guys are waiting?" Renjun said before opening his binder, "I got art later so make up your mind."

Haechan sighed, huffing before taking out his phone, shooting the older a quick text. He heard a ping behind him, and then Renjun muttering a quick okay.

As class ended, he caught Haerin by the door, on her way out with Chaeyoung behind her. When he reached the girls, he slung an arm over her shoulder, startling her.

"Haechan!"

He laughed when Haerin shrieked at his intrusion, yet his hand remained where it was on her shoulder.

"So, what's the plan for tonight, it's crazy how after a year at my last University, until that whole art show fiasco went down, I'm quite not adjusted."

Chaeyoung hummed, "You know, I don't know, maybe we can go to the party  at Chenle's tonight."

Haerin raised her brows, "Really, and on a day where work has to be completed.

"Well Hannah is coming," Chaeyoung added, Haechan sighed, "And you need to confess." He patted Haerin's shoulder.

Haerin's shock was a mix of alarm and a beet red face.

Haechan laughed before he caught sight of Haneul near her locker, on her right, NingNing, and to her left, Karina. They stood close by as she rummaged through the locker, pulling out a sheet before closing the door with a grin.

He watched as she unraveled the graph paper, her friends beside her eyeing the paper with curiosity before they looked at her, eyes widened, NingNing gave her a thumbs up, while Karina nodded her head, she grabbed something from the locker before Haneul quickly rolled the paper back in place, shutting the locker door.

When they walked in his direction, Haechan raised up a hand, NingNing instantly spotted him from a glance, she pointed towards him, alerting the others which caused Haneul to wave.