[ 009 ]

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝. 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣 ' 𝙝𝙤𝙬, 𝙢𝙢 𝙢𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 ~ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙝𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"To us!" Donghyuck cheered, the loud ringing sound of glasses clinking together sounded around the merry bar.

Bright lights and spirits high, Haechan downed a shot, shortly making an expression of disgust, he coughed, wiping his mouth with a napkin, "Ack! god, I'm never doing that again."

Haneul laughed, downing another shot, beer bottle in the other hand, "I don't know about you but I'm grateful that project ."

"Right back at you," NingNing nodded, sighing exasperatedly, before she downed her cup of sprite with shots of vodka. "And I'm not even in your class."

Haneul turned eyeing Meilin behind her, she sat with Jaemin, the two immersed in her phone, the poor bartender didn't know whether to serve them or not.

Haneul downed her drink looking away, she finished her beer, placing it on the table, drumming her hands against the surface with a soured look, "The whole thing was torture is this going to be the next ten years of my life?"

Before Haechan could speak up, the lights suddenly went out.

Haneul and the rest of the vicinity screamed in fright, feeling around the table for her phone, she grabbed it quickly, turning on her flashlight to see, others doing the same as they numbered.

"What the hell?" Meilin squeaked, she had come back from the bar with Jaemin, his arm currently around her shoulder.

Haneul's phone buzzed in her hand as she looked up in horror, "The University is shutting down all parties at 8PM..."

A statement she hadn't known she had said out a little too loud. Soon everyone began talking, pointing fingers at their phones and discussing in private.

Ignoring the commotion around them, Meilin scoffed, taking her seat next to Ningning, "What! Why."

"Apparently they want all students sober and able to function for class everyday, including the use of consent from others who wanna hook up, to prevent stuff down-sliding." Haechan read before giving his phone a blank stare, "Or some bullshit."

Haneul shrugged, "I for one, think this is good, I mean think about it," she leaned forward, placing her hands on the table folded, "People can finally be awake to be able to do things, and get going in life and should have the right to be okay with hooking up."