Wasted

I guess I'm crazy for loving you

You tell me many ways that I won't do.

My heart keeps sayin' that I'm a fool

I guess I'm crazy for loving you.

I don't dare let you go it's unfair this I know

I don't care if it's so, it has to be

My heart keeps sayin' that I'm a fool

I guess I'm crazy for loving you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

"Cass, clam up, will ya? You're gonna wake up the whole damn castle," I whispered, holding onto their elbows gently from behind them. "You're being quite loud."

Cass stumbled down the corridor as if they were bouncing from wall to wall. I was absolutely floored at how childish they were acting right now. It was absurd; but quite comical, too. When I had spoken, they came to an abrupt stop, turned towards me and placed their index finger on my lips.

"Shhh," they started to hush, slowly dragging their finger down my chin. I rolled my eyes and attempted to turn them back around, but they stayed put and broke out in a fit of giggles. I felt as if I was taking care of a kid instead of my partner.

"Loue, I'm being serious. You need to focus," I instructed sternly, trying my best to look into their dark eyes. It looked in such a way that their eyes were buzzing whilst they darted them across my face and the walls surrounding us.

"No," they said quickly, their hands sliding to cup my face. My face had grown a small blush, but Cass might've been too wasted at the moment to actually notice. I gently placed my own, much bigger, hands on top and scoffed. "Remember our promise, okay?" they added in a loud bunch of slurred words.

"It would be hard to forget when I'm always going to wear this ring, Cass," I replied, rolling my eyes with a small chuckle. Before anything else was said, the pink haired Gryffindor turned away and started stumbling down the hall in a fast speed walk. I glanced down to the finger that I had placed the promise ring on and smiled to myself. I had given a matching one to Cass before the dance.

I hurried after Cass and pulled them towards my dorm door by their hand. If I hadn't done that, Cass would've kept walking.

I closed the door behind us, and I watched Cass walk to the bed that was near the corner. They didn't step in a straight line at all, and I couldn't help but chuckle. Once they climbed onto it, they started laughing with their face pressed into the bed. I rubbed my temples and made my way over to them.

"Come on Cass, you need to get out of those dress robes," I said while pulling on their arm to make them sit up right. I cupped their face while they looked at me. They had a dorky smile spread across their lips and a small giggle escaped their lips every couple seconds.

"Loue, you're drunk. Someone spi- Cass look at me- yes, my eyes–someone spiked the drinks, hun," I explained. I felt like I was talking to a child. Cass leaned in and pecked my lips before I had time to even think about it.

"I'm fine," they giggled. It came to a slow stop, and they leaned their head against my shoulder.

"No. Stop– you can't sleep till you get out of these clothes." My eyes widened and I cursed under my breath at the realization. I'd left Cass' shoes out in the common room when I'd taken them off for the Gryffindor.