1- Memorable Events

~ Eileen ~

"I should have known what I was bargaining for that day."

"Inside this hall the most dynamic wedding of the year is going to take place! Who would have thought this day would come abruptly but what can one do when they fall in love?"

The reporter spoke enthusiastically, motioning at the ritzy banquet spelling lavish with its grace.

"Today is the day when Mr Sebastian Stellios, the most desired bachelor of London is finally going to bind eternally with his heart stealer! Best wishes to the most anticipated couple!"

It was a day worth remembering not only for the bride and groom but everyone. From the fountain in the middle to the orchestra, everything was immaculately done for this auspicious event.

No matter how beautiful that day was, I wish I could rip it from my memory.

"I still cannot believe you are marrying Sebastian Stellios." A smile crept upon my plump lip, lowering her head shyly when my best friend Sofia said.

"Me too." My soft chirpy voice came out in a chuckle. The fact, He chose me as his bride was an honor. I never thought this day would come.

My long silky brow hairs detailed into perfection, the elegance blended in a perfect rhythm with entice as display of the charm of the evening.

"It feels like yesterday when he came and asked for my hand in marriage." I spoke in my usual soft tone, not believing this is reality.

"Exactly, just a few months ago we were stalking his account, going crazy over him and now... you are sitting as his bride." Sofia laughed, checking me out.

"Exactly." I giggled, not believing this is reality. I just knew he is a handsome Boss of my Father, when he became my life partner, I don't know.

Though there is a seven year age difference between us. He is thirty two and I am twenty-five but it's okay.

We were engaged for six months to get to know each other better and God, we talked for hours on calls. Whenever we talked, we forgot everything. It was so beautiful, just him and me and calls which were supposed to be of minutes elongating to hours.

How could I not devote myself to him when we went from- 'And I love caging what attracts my heart.'

To, 'I can eat poison if you make it for me.'

"Remember you calling him swoon worthy?" Sofia recalled, making me giggle.

"Don't remind me of that, he teased me about it for months."

"Come on, girls. Let's go. It's time." Mama called, laughing at my shyness.

I couldn't believe it. Is this what they call a fairytale? When did these months pass? It felt like a moment where he sent the proposal, had it been eight months since our meeting already?

Nodding, I raised from my seat. My exquisite lacy gown sown beautifully to represent me as a Queen- I am- His.

Upholding my posture, felicity shone in my hazel eyes. A barely controllable smile adorned my features.

"I can't believe it. I never fathomed my marriage would become an unforgettable tale. It's so mesmeric." I whispered, contemplating my surroundings, I couldn't believe that all of it was for me.

"Me too. I am so happy for you, Love. You're so lucky." Father said, kissing my head. My Father is my life, he worked under Him and expressed his desire to marry me.

Which I would definitely not deny. Who wouldn't want to marry him?

"Me too. Marrying him is no joke." I grinned, taking his hand. The gigantic gates opened, causing me to remember how we talked about that day on the phone.