2- Wedding Night

"Sometimes the world of lies is so exquisite that you don't want to accept reality anymore."

Before I knew it, I became the wife of the most successful businessman in the field of textile and cotton.

My Father was a simple businessman, nothing compared to my husband, the business tycoon. He bought Father's company, basically his Boss.

Then he saw me and sent a proposal at my place. I was already admiring his beauty and when the proposal came, I couldn't say no.

Sebastian Stellios wants me as his wife among all women.

How our destinies intertwined, I don't know myself.

I returned to our ravishingly enormous room, still unable to believe this is reality and I am his wife.

My heart was racing when I was in his room befitting a king. The chandelier in the middle lighting the room dimly. The king sized bet with soft duvets.

Biting my inner cheek, waiting for my husband, anticipation emanated from me, throat dried, vexed.

I fidget my fingers around my dress, heartbeats thumping abnormally and he came.

'Oh My God, Oh my God.' I thought, shivering when the creaking sound of the door being opened reached my ears.

With a dominant aura, hands resting in his pockets upholding stern features which enhance my flutters. Our eyes met and my body stopped functioning for a hot second.

I quickly raised from my seat, still nervous in his presence, unsure what to do or say. His presence with me alone in a room halted my ability to speak.

Arching a brow at my mien, he asked, scanning my form, "Haven't you changed yet?"

"I... was waiting for you." I replied timidly, tugging my hair behind my ears.

"I see..." He hummed, taking off his watch and other accessories before turning to me. I couldn't help but to notice his assertiveness.

If he is not smiling, he looks scary from close.

I could feel my sensations growing wild by the lack of sound in the room before his sheer dominance.

Why wasn't he smiling now? Is there something wrong?

"You seem lost.'" He said, dragging me out from my thoughts, glancing from his shoulder.

"Huh?" I blinked, looking up at him hesitantly, not knowing what to do.

"Should I help you with the jewelry?" He asked in a charming tone, motioning to my bewitching form.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled, averting my gaze from his.

Impotent to meet his eyes, remembering it is still our first official meeting. We met a few times but at events or family dinner but not on dates or alone.

I stood in front of the mirror, pushing my hairs to the sides when he took off my necklace, deliberating brushing his fingers against my skin, burning it with untold temptations.

"You are looking gorgeous. As if you are made for me." He murmured, smiling softly, removing the necklace.

"Just for me." He whispered seductively, sending shivers down my spine to be this close to him.

"For you." I whispered back, lowering my eyes shyly when his hand moved forward, taking my wrist, removing the bangles slowly.

We both looked at each other in the mirror. I wanted time to stop that moment and repeat this memory on repeat.