1-So unfair!

Ray Betaway is an 18 year old stay at home son,whose just finished senior year of high school and at the moment has himself locked away in his own room watching anime.Ray absolutely loves anime and majority of his time is spent watching anime.

Ray is asian and 5'8 in height,he has short black hair and eyes,he wears glasses because he is basically blind without them and has beautiful pale skin without a blemish in sight.You could call him pretty or cute once you meet him even though his face is devoid of emotions well overall he is attractive.

Despite all these features Ray was never popular in school,he was actually a loner because everytime one approaches him to start conversation he would keep quiet and look at them with a stoic expression so people found him rude and would keep distance from him.
Ray was actually not being rude he would actually be so nervous that his face would turn stiff and his his brain would run a million miles trying to come up with a proper response that by the time he would want to respond the person would have long been gone.

At this time Ray would utter to himself 'so unfair ',a phrase that he is so familiar with as he tends to use it a lot

Ray's parents never knew about their son's condition cause they were very, very absent to their only child.Because of this Ray never really cared much about them and did everything himself,he even cooked for himself.

Now that schools over,he plans to watch anime in his room all day long.He watches all kinds of genres but his favorite are fantasy related anime because they help him escape from his loner reality.

When watching he would shout out when an exciting scene appears or at least try to shout cause his voice is very soft and light not feminine but sounds pleasent to the ear.His eyes would also enlarge and would sparkle as it they contain stars.Ray's days despite being spent alone were never boring and if he gets bored he would take a walk in the park.

Other than anime his most favorite things are animals of all kinds especially cute fluffy ones, everytime he would see a puppy his heart turns to mush and would have a huge urge to hug.
One time while walking at the park he saw a Frenchie dog walking his way he could not help but pause,
"Ahhh sooo cuttteeee,u so adorable my heart can't take it ,I could just eat u up"
Suddenly an unfamiliar deep voice interrupted and said in an amused tone"I'd rather you'd not my sister would kill me".Ray looked up and saw a god,his knees almost gave way and his heart was beating very fast and it was loud too that when the man's lips moved all he could hear was a" badump, badump" going on and on in his ears and it wasn't until the man waved in his face that he snapped out of it and blurted out a 'huh'
"I said u could pet it instead ",the man answered

Because he was flustered and super spooked Ray fled , he ran in the opposite direction of the handsome man as if his ass was on fire.After he ran out of breath he squatted to catch his breath and finally reminisced the earlier events his mood dampened and he muttered to himself how unfair the world was and got angry at his stupid anxiety. Why couldn't it just leave him alone and allow him to be normal.

He had no choice but to walk home and he began to tread the familiar streets to his house however a block away from his house he saw a stray grey cat on the sidewalk, it was so cute that he felt it was begging to be hugged and so he did just that.After suffocating the poor cat with his hug he release it so he could take a closer look at it,only to be met with a horrifying, ugly, monstrous sight.

It was a deadly, terrifying, gigantic (it was actually tiny) insect on the cat's cute face.

One thing about Ray is that he detests insects and is absolutely terrified of them.He thinks they are atrocious and dangerous, pretty butterflies?those colourful wings are poison, working ants?those things invade homes and they bite, flies? utterly disgusting.

In his brain insect are better suited called aliens,like why have so many legs.The worst thing about insects is that they are everywhere they have overpopulated the planet and should be dealt with ASAP.If Ray were to meet an insect his natural instincts would kick in and he would quickly step away don't mention killing he is terrified of touching them.

So in this situation where an insect and worse the most scariest insect in this world,a spider is less than 15 cm away from his face, so don't mention stepping away he screeched like a banshee and leaped two meters in the air away from the monster, dropping the innocent cute furball he was gushing over a few moments ago.
It's just that he was one the sidewalk  so when he leaped he leaped on the road.
And since he has the worst luck in the world a speeding truck was heading his way and he was rammed mid air,as if that's not enough the truck went on to crush him under too.

The scene was bloody and horrifying and his figure remaining in the middle of the road was disfigured like a twisted empty bottle, his body was devoid of all it's blood and insides that were splattered all over the place.Even some of the passerbys were dyed red in his blood on the sidewalk causing them to scream in terror.

As Ray's head remained staring at the sky his eye losing light his strand of conscience could not help mutter the words, 'so unfair'.

And then everything went black

Back at the accident scene police cars and ambulances were everywhere even reporters as they talked about the most fatal accident to have ever taken place in the history of their town.

Ray's parents were notified of their son's demise and they were shocked,they later on held a small funeral two days later and Ray's mother was a mess with bloodshot eyes still dripping bawling the entire session and Ray's dad wit a permanent scowl and dead eyes looked really pitiful after all he was their only child.

If Ray were to see them now he would flip his middle finger at them,of course in his mind that is,cause his anxiety would never allow such actions.

(Ray's pic at the top)