9-wolf pack!

Ray continued to train his skills and spells everyday for a week and by the end of the ordeal he felt that he had mastered all of them.

Ray was quite interested in his new skill called web creation puppetry and during the week he tested out infilling a single web string and found out it gained elasticity and also because tougher to snap.

He planned to use this skill to create puppets of beasts he would meet along the way. In this way he would prevent being outnumbered and would also have backup.

He also further researched this skill and found out he could only create two puppets at the level heis at now and the skill would go into cool down for approximately a month . Turned out the skill also drains most of his energy so it's better not to use it during battle.

He found out that his puppets would be stored in a crystal that had formed in his body during evolution . All he had to do would be to summon the puppets and retract them when not needing them.

During the entire week Ray saw that for him to level up quickly he needs to fight stronger opponents than himself. Some even ten levels higher than his own,he decided this because when he reached level thirty he would be able to shapeshift into a human and that way he would go back to human civilization.

Ray is somewhat somber because that would mean he has to leave his tree, infact the entire eastern part of the forest too in order to find stronger opponents. With that said he made his goal to travel to the north the next day.

Time passed quickly and an entire night has passed and with that Ray looked back one final time at the spiritual tree and crawled his way north.

During his journey Ray passed many beasts who seemed to scurry away in fear once he gets close to them. He figured it's because of his aura. The giant spider traveled a long time until the sun was up high in the sky.

It was at this time the ground began shaking and the little spider stopped on it's spot ,it suddenly sprinted from it's previous position at lightning speed and when it looked back a giant centipede emerged from the ground from it's previous standing position. The giant spider observed the status of the said beast

Species name : giant poisonous black centipede
Level : 23
Health : 5780
Rank : mortal beast
Affinity: poison
Description: a poisonous beast which spends it's time digging underground. It has sharp poison fangs which deal a lot of damage to a beast. It's outer body is hard as rock.

The centipede suddenly spewed green liquid towards the spider which the spider avoided with that same speed as earlier and the ground was melted by the substance

The centipede suddenly spewed green liquid towards the spider which the spider avoided with that same speed as earlier and the ground was melted by the substance. When the centipede found it has missed it's target it again burrowed in the ground and broke out through the place the spider was standing however the spider dodged each time.

When the centipede emerged from the ground the spider shot several icicle shards towards it but they all broke on contact with the giant centipede's body. Seeing that it was hit the beast screached and continuously spewed corosive acid towards the spider which the latter dodged every time.

Seeing it's efforts pointless the centipede went on to burrow in the ground but it's lower body was suddenly frozen on the ground. The centipede opened it's mouth to release a screach but a faint blue light was shot in it's mouth and it's entire inner body was frozen solid. The centipede became a statue and the white spider rammed into it a great speed with broke the centipede's body to pieces.

Seeing the opponent dead ,the white spider moved on it's way and once again travelled a long time until the sun was setting.

Night fell and the spider decided to find a place to sleep but unexpectedly ran into four giant green wolves which surrounded the giant spider

Ray using his 'keen eyes ' observed the wolves

Species name : green wolf♀️
Level : 21
Health : 5280
Rank : mortal beast
Affinity: wood
Description: giant wolves which live in deep forest and live as a pack led by the alpha. When facing a strong opponent they would cover their bodies in touch green vines which would act as amor. They use the vines as whips or can constrict an opponent.

Ray was amazed with these wolves and decided to observe them closer with his keen eyes

Ray was amazed with these wolves and decided to observe them closer with his keen eyes. He memorized their shape , size and different characteristics in his brain. He did this because he planned to latter create puppets of these wolves.

Two wolves suddenly launched at him and swiped their sharp claws at him and the white spider dogged using accelerate however it forgot about the other two wolves at it's back and it was damaged by their claws and teeth.

The little spider leaped in the air and shot icicle spear towards one of the wolves and killed it on the spot. The little spider made some distance from the wolves and used the same speed, several icicle spears shot towards the three remaining wolves. The move showed to be ineffective as the wolves were now in their vine armored state.

Ray was shocked as the transformation was instant but suddenly a giant paw slashed at Ray with great force that he was sent in the air crashing into a boulder and shattering it.

A bigger armoured green wolf made it's appearance and Ray found that it was the alpha.

Species name : green alpha Wolf ♂️
Level : 33
Health : 9280
Rank : mortal beast
Affinity: wood
Description: leader to a pack of green wolves and it's stronger than the others. The alpha's power doubles once a pack member dies.

The four wolves growled meniansly and the alpha released a terrifying roar. Ray decided it was best to kill the alpha first then the wolves. So he froze the tree wolves in solid ice and activated his inate crystal body.

The giant spider and alpha Wolf engaged in close combat and the wolf began to be overwhelmed as it had received a lot of injuries whereas the spider had none. Once the wolf became distracted due to frustration , the spider dealt a finishing blow by beheading the wolf's head with it sharp legs.

Ray quickly deactivated his skill since he felt exhausted and quickly killed the other tree wolves with powerful icicle spears.

Ray found a very tall tree and climbed it using his web to rest for the night. But before going to bed he checked his status table.

Name : Ray
Species name : poison crystal fur giant white spider ♂️
Level : 28
Health : 14980
Rank : magical beasts
Affinity : poison/water/ice/mist
Beast skill : keen eyes, crunch, accelerate, self heal (Lv8), sonic screach, poison mastery,web mastery, telepathy

Inate skills: poison immunity, pain resistance (Lv9), inate spirit water body,inate crystal body,size shift

Spells: water ball, vapor shield, mist void,water bend, icicle spear,ice shot

Satisfied he then fell into deep slumber.