5-first battle!

"Ok now that I'm an insect ,what kind am I?"

After that though occured a panel appeared in his vision which contained what he ha been looking for.

Name : Ray
Species name : poison fur white spider♂️
Level : 0
Health : 320
Energy : 50
EXP : 0/20
Strength : 60
Agility : 20
Stamina : 60
Rank : magical beasts
Affinity : poison/water (locked)
Beast skill : keen eyes,bite, accelerate, poison arts(Lv1),web arts (Lv1)

Inate skill: pain resistance (Lv1), poison resistance (Lv3)

Just as he was a huge pain filled his head and a bunch of information entered his head and the little white spider could not help but close it's eyes and hold it's head with it's two front legs. Several minutes passed and the paint subsided until it disappeared, Ray's perceived certain information about this world, like the existence of maesma and magic,he also perceived information of his skills that he did not understand and how to use them like the poison arts which consist of passive and active skills,

Poison arts:this skill allows beasts to carry out poison type skills. It uses stamina points e.g poison fangs (delivers a poisoned bite to opponent's body,uses 5 stamina points), poison sting(pierces opponent's body with a poisoned sting,uses 5 stamina points), poisoned fur(beasts fur is poisoned and if opponent touches will be poisoned,is a passive skill)

Web arts: this skill allows beasts to use skills using web string or silk. It uses stamina points e.g string shot(beasts shots a ball of string to it's opponent and traps it,use 5 stp), string weave(beast weave string of various lengths,use 5 stp).

Keen eyes: beasts eyes gives it perception to identify beasts 10 levels above it's own. Also allows beast to have awareness of it's surroundings (passive skill)

Accelerate: doubles opponent's speed (10 energy points)

Bite: use it's fangs to deliver a bite(1 enp)

In addition Ray also found out that beasts have territories and will gard them with their lives "except for me that is cause I'm not dying over a damn tree",he also found out he can recover health, energy and stamina points by sleeping or levelling up. In the information he received he found out he will be able to evolve at level 10 and also gain ability to use elemental magic. "So cool"Ray thought.

Five hours passed and Ray finished making himself a house or cocoon of string using his skills 'string weave ',in the past five hours he also practice all his skills until he felt satisfied he could survive a fight . The sun had begun to set and the little white spider sighed and just about to return to it's house but paused feeling that it was starving so in travelled the tree it occupied in search of food.

After a while it managed to find three common aphids and eat it's fill,oh and it also gained 5 exp from it's kill. Inside the cocoon Ray analyse his findings seeind that his taste has changed and he can actually like eating other insects or at least sucking their contents. He also decided to hunt tomorrow so as to level up. With that thought he fell in a deep sleep.

Night passed and morning came ,a little spider was crawling along the branches of a majestic tree looking for prey and it finally found it's target. It was a group of five common aphids feeding from a leaf,it did not waste time in biting , killing and sucking the things dry. After the feeding Ray check his status and found he was 7 exp shot from level 1 and so continues on his quest and not far from where he is, he spot  7 more aphids and killed 2 and that's when a 'ping' like sound rang in his head. He did not waste time and check his status

Name : Ray
Species name : poison fur white spider♂️
Level : 1
Health : 330
Energy : 70
EXP : 3/40
Strength : 65
Agility :25
Stamina : 70
Rank : magical beasts
Affinity : poison/water (locked)
Beast skill : keen eyes,bite, accelerate, poison arts(Lv1),web arts (Lv1)