31-are all royals shitheads?

The carraige arrived at the palace gates twenty minutes later where the five people climbed out and were escorted by two royal knights to go and meet the royal family. As they walked in the palace Minato and Kage looked at the interior of the palace in awe and occasionally pointed at different things. After five minutes of walking they arrived in front of two exquisite huge doors which led to the throne room where the royal family and his Majesty was waiting for them.

The doors was guarded by two fully armoured knights at both sides who looked dead serious . Ray wondered if they don't get bored doing their job standing in front of a door all day looking at the same scene and standing 'gosh the standing'. The two knights accompanying them saluted the other knights and left the way they came.

The other two knights announced their arrival and opened the doors wide, Ray and his family entered and Minato and Kage walked obediently between Gideon and Daniel. Ray was at the other side of Daniel who walked in the middle. There were knights lined on each sides of the throne room and it was eerily quiet their footsteps the only ones making noise.

They arrived in the middle of the room and knelt on their knees bowing.

"Greetings to his Majesty and the royal family ",they greeted simultaneously

"You may stand"Ray and the others stood and faced the protuding stage with the throne in front. There were seven chairs besides the king's throne and the people who were seating looked to be the king's wife the queen and their children,three princes and two princesses who were staring at Gideon in interest in Ray opinion. 'Too bad he's taken ', Ray thought and looked at the princes he looked and observed the oldest looking about twenty five and the youngest about his age the princesses were fully grown women in their early twenties. The king had long curly golden hair with ember eyes and looked to be in his forties with a slightly bulky figure while the queen looked to be in her thirties with long straight black hair and greygreen eyes.

"I have received a report which states that you have played a vital role in stopping and defeating the beast tide which was by far the most powerful and large one the town ,Haoru has experienced and for that I would like to give you thanks on behalf of the kingdom. Former captain Wu Chang stand forward"

"I will personally give you your evaluation,now unleash your aura"after the king gave his order a powerful dark cold aura was released by Daniel that the knights in the throne room quivered a little. The aura faided a few moments later after the king nodded.

"I hereby identify former captain Wu Chang as a master level warrior and he will be given the rights that each warrior level warrior is granted contained in this scroll",the king beckoned Daniel forward and gave him the scroll and Daniel said his thanks.

"Young knight I sense the  potential in you and the children besides you,I hope in the future it is you receiving the honor this man has received today", the king said towards Gideon who gave his thanks. At this time Ray was bored and wanted to leave this moment also his feet hurt 'what is it with ancient people and standing, like do you expect me to stand the entire time, royal shitheads!', Ray thought in his head.

While Ray was in his thoughts he did not hear himself being called by the king and all but leaped in the air when a loud voice shouted. The voice was so loud it caused Minato and Kage to cower behind Gideon and Daniel who had now returned to Gideon's side.

"Did you not hear his Majesty's call ,come forward!"a man standing on the side of the throne shouted, Ray guessed he was the kingdom's army's general. Ray had placed his hand on his chest to calm down his racing heart.

"Rude bitch", Ray grumbled under his breath but because the room was quite everyone heard him. The general was shaking in anger,the queen and her daughters gasped out loud,the princes chuckled while the king had on an amused look. Ray stepped forward as instructed and the king cleared his throat to speak.

"Young man I heard of your display of power and quite honestly impressed. What do you think about a marriage arrangement to my youngest son ?",the king proposed and his son stood from his seat

"Father!, I already have lady Elema in my heart and do not wish to be engaged to this.. this barbarian",the prince exclaimed and the general smirked.

" 'Gasp', excuse you,who you calling a barbarian ,bitch, I'll have you known I'm not impressed nor do I have the slightest interest to be with you, like your not my type at all,your majesty your offer is kind but I must decline nor do I have any interest in, any of your children ",Ray sassed towards the princes looking at him in disgust and turned to the king looked highly anoyed.

"Yo.. you,how dare you insult me,I am the royal prince"

"How dare I?, bitch how dare you insult me first?"

"Enough,to think I even considered having you as a concubine"

" 'Gasp',me,a concubine?, Dad listen to this retched fool , I'll have you known you do not reach any of my standards,to think your mind would be disgusting and perverted despite being so young,me, a concubine?,dream on", Ray fumed and this left the prince dumbfounded as others would consider the opportunity to become his concubine an honor.

The king laughed, literally laughed hard and said he understood after he calmed down while the prince looked at Ray in shock not expecting those words at all and sat down back in his seat slowly. The royal family looked at Ray closely and they had to admit that he looked absolutely divine,the king then said he would grant Daniel one wish he wanted.

Daniel stood forward put a hand on Ray shoulders and said his wish was to be give freedom for he wished for his family to become an independent household. The king was shocked for a while but nodded and took out a scroll which he dripped his blood on and passed it to Daniel to do the same. The scroll disappeared and that was how the Wu Chang name became an independent nobility. They bowed to the king one last time and went to take their leave when a person shouted 'halt' which stopped the others in their spots. They turned around and the general unsheathed his sword and in a blink he was in front of Ray swinging his sword which to everyone's suprise Ray caught easily with a finger. The general took a step back and bowed to them before heading back to his place.

Ray glared at the man before he and the others left the palace and found an inn to stay the night. Back in the throne room it was an uproar as the queen shouted at the king for letting such powerful people go when they could have been under the kingdom's control. The king just defended he could have done nothing as he had already promised to grant their wish. The two princes were laughing at their youngest brother for being humbled while the latter was still in shock,the princesses had tears in their eyes when they found out Gideon and Daniel were married. The general just stood quietly to the side wondering how Ray managed to catch his sword with his bare hands as if it were nothing granted he did not use mana or his full strength but still, he was a master level warrior and his strength should be greater to those below him.

The knights in the room ignored the bickering family used to them but were recalling the earlier events and found Ray to be quite funny and beautiful as well. He was brave enough to tell off to a royal but he may also just be stupid.