40-blunder

Ray left the cafeteria in a bad mood and only once he was far away from the place did he start to evaluate his actions,you could say he overreacted and what he did was a bit too much but he didn't think so.

While in thought Ray agreed that he may have lost control but it's not his fault since he really hated bullies because in his past life as a loner he was subjected to bullying a lot and he couldn't even cry out his complaints to anyone due to not having any friends and his anxiety. His parents were also not present at all so all the poor boy could due was endure the injustice,hate and pain alone.

The situation inside the cafeteria affected him more than he thought because he remembered memories he thought wouldn't have to deal with.

~

Ray was in class scribbling down notes as their teacher was teaching in front of class,this was normal for Ray and he was also one of the few students who did this . This confused Ray a lot since the same students who are whispering in class and not paying attention are the same one's who will be bawling their eyes out and in disbelief when the results for their examinations come out that they failed.

Ray just didn't understand them at all, why are would you be shocked at your poor marks like did you actually think you could ever get good marks without studying or the least paying attention in class.

Was it that they maybe thought that Asher's new album or Damien's epic breaking up with Lucy will somehow miraculously whisper the answers they need in their exams or something, stupid.

The bell rang a minute later confirming the end of class. The students without waiting for the permission to leave immediately started to pack their things and leave class and the teacher used to their antics only sighed and prepared to leave as well. Ray was one of the last students to leave class since he didn't really want to deal with the overcrowded hallways.

Ray was just walking in the almost empty hallways when his world tilted as he was literally pulled quite harsh inside a random classroom. The force of the pull caused him to land on his ass and as he hissed in pain holding his behind,three laughs resonated in front him but all Ray could think was how ugly they sounded , it's like they weren't even trying to be decent.

After the three pigs(he only called them that since one of them laughed like a literal pig,not sure if pigs do laugh and the other one like a hyena) finished embarrassing themselves the biggest of the group who seemed like the leader of the group who also laughed like a dying horse forcefully pulled Ray up by his collar and the poor boy was left dangling in the air his feet not touching the ground.

"Ohh looki here you guys a brat decided to pay us a visit"

(No you're the ones who literally pulled me in here), Ray thought in his mind but he couldn't voice out.

'What do you guys think,he a fag or not?'

The two idiots made stupid faces as if trying to scrutinize him but they latter shook their faces in mork disappointment and disgust saying he was one of 'them'

The boss let go of his collar and Ray fell on the ground this time on his feet while the bully wiped his hands on his jeans as if he had touched something disgusting.

They wispered they should be quick since they heard gay is contagious so the big man looked his way and quite literally demanded Ray give them all his money.

Ray poundered on the best answer to explain to them he never carried cash on him but it seemed he took too long since before he knew what's happening the guys decided to take matters into their own hands and search the money themselves. All the hands patting and groping him suprisenly made him feel some type of way but thankfully his face was still stoic.

As expected the boys came empty handed cause he didn't really have anything valuable on him and they insulted him more before they left but not after threatening him to come with the cash the following day.

Obviously Ray didn't do so ,and he recieved a punch to jaw. It became worse as time went on as they now would rain fists and kicks on him without mercy causing him to have very painful injuries but not once did Ray heed to their demands.

One time it was so bad he was forced to be hospitalized for days but even then his parents didn't visit him at all, deeming one measly phone call to be enough to check up on their seriously injured son.

Ray was really hurt cause they only caused him to feel unloved and unwanted but also question his existence in the world.

~

Ray's eyes became misty and he was not that far form crying but not wanting to embarrass himself Ray wiped his eyes and looked up, it's no use wallowing in the past anyway and he's literally in another world.....as an insect so yeah,not worth the time and effort . Upon noticing his surroundings did he find himself in an unfamiliar environment. It was secluded area of trees,in the middle was green lush grass that looked nice and Ray found a shady area under a random tree and sat down to calm himself.

Unexpectedly he fell asleep under the shade and only woke up when the sun was setting,the last sun's rays shine in his face and Ray watched the sunset in awe and only once the set did he begin to move but he paused once more and decided to check his stats since he hadn't done so in long time.

AN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I merged Ray's water,mist and ice affinities in one one which will be called aqua, it's will also be classified as a rare affinity)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name : Ray
Species name : poison crystal fur giant white spider ♂️
Level : sky mage and beast warrior
Progress: 56%
Profession:-----
Rank : magical beast
Affinity : poison/aqua/light

Beast skill : perceptive eyes, crunch, up accelerate, self heal (Lv8), sonic screach, poison mastery,web mastery, telepathy , combine thesis

Inate skills: poison immunity, pain resistance (max), inate spirit water body,inate crystal body,size shift,holy light protection ,shape shift, strong room, creation room

Spells: water ball, vapor shield, mist void,water bend, icicle spear,ice shot, purification ,double, mirror reflect, light heal, torrent,rain dance,instant freeze

Torrent
A spell that gathers large amounts of water and water mana to create huge volumes of water which can be shot out at great speed.

Rain dance

A water and mist based spell which can help user summon rain by attracting water and mist mana in the sky to create rain clouds over a certain area scale.

Instant freeze
An ice based spell which instantaneously freezes bodies of water and also water mana in the air.

Ray's mood was conflicted, it's been like a year and he's not really made much progress,he knows that the higher his level goes the slower and harder the progress becomes but he can't help but feel he would have made a much faster improvement and even level up to become a magus if he was still in the forest but he doesn't regret leaving though. Ray doesn't know but he feels that though he might be one of the best in this particular place,he might be trash in another because there's always someone much stronger.

Ray sighed and vowed that he will become even more stronger in the future,with that he returned to his dorm room for the night.