2_magic world!

Meanwhile in another universe far from earth, there is giant planet.This planet is multiple times bigger than than Jupiter and what's special about this planet is that it has seven colourful circular rocks rotation around it.Each rock has a singular color of the rainbow and is different in size.

These rocks are the planet's moons and the biggest moon is the size of earth,and is red in color going in order of the rainbow to the indigo coloured moon being the smallest in size.

In this planet there are three large continents separated by different seas and oceans and similar to earth the sky is a rich blue. These continents are named Largro,Igris and Vermio from the largest to the smallest in size.

This planet or world is special cause magic exist and is called mana.There are humans and other magical creatures considered fiction on earth like elves, fairies,orcs, beastmen,demons and so on.

In this world there is also the existence of beasts otherwise know as animals on earth.There are plant and animal beasts.These beast are different in terms of class in which are as follows:

Common beasts
These beasts do not have any concept of magic which means the cannot use magic and they are plenty of them around.Humans mainly keep them as livestock.They do not have much intelligence and have mild instincts.

Mortal beasts
These beasts have different physical attributes that differ them from common beasts.They are smarter and stronger than common beasts, their instincts are sharper and they are territorial.They have affinities to different elements which allows them to posses skills on these elements.

Magical beasts
They have different physical attributes from common beasts and have concept of magic.In addition to instincts they have high intelligence or IQ.This means they as smart as humans and are capable of communicating verbally.Since these posses both instinct and intelligence they are considered in a sense superior to humans although humans will never admit to that.

Vampires, elves, demons and the like are also magical beasts but are classified as superior magical species. Some of them co exist with humans while some live of as a solutary species with no humans around.

In the past there have been wars between species going on for hundreds of years but later on formed an agreement for peace. This took place in the presence of the heavens whereby if broken anyway would be punished by heavenly retribution in the form of calamity tribulations. This means to be struck by heavenly lightning for going against the heavens.
There are also other special situations where tribulations would naturally occur like humans gaining immortality or godhood.If one survives the calamity they are gifted by the heavens for their goals.

There is another class of beasts which is what all humans and magical beasts are at war with and these are called Demonic beasts. These are beasts that are infected with corruptive mana or spiritual energy. No one knows it's origin, just that it's power is on par with heavenly energy.
Magic in this world is called mana but also called spiritual energy.

This corruptive energy is called maesma. While heavenly energy is white maesma is black and so these too energies co exist and are equally powerful.

Maesma corrupts anything either land, beasts,plants even humans which is why people stay away from places that are infected with maesma.
Thy do however protect their towns, cities and villages with holy crystals with infused heavenly aura and pure concentrated energy which dispels and repels maesma.

_______________________________________

In the eastern part of Vermio continent there is the largest forest in the whole continent called Darkheart forest. It's called this way because despite being a large lush forest and a source of materials it is infested with maesma lead to it having many demonic beasts.

This forest however is not entirely corrupted as the northern and eastern part of the forest has a heavenly river in the forest in which across the river is devoid of corruption and is where magical beasts roam.
The environment is lush green and colourful with towering trees and plants.

On the other side of the river however is omenous with dark black soil ,towering trees of the colour black and purple plants. There are also dead trees and beasts littered all over the forest making it look gloomy and creepy. There dark rivers and lakes also ponds full of toxins.

The Vermio continent mainly harbors more magical beasts than humans and superior beasts whereas the Largro continent is home to many humans and superior beast and maesma is mild and low.

The Igris continent is special cause maesma is very, very low,but that's not what is special. What's special about this continent is that there is the existence of mythical beasts and sacred places said to have once been lived by gods. Only powerful mages(humans and superior magical beasts who train magic) and magical beasts can survive or even live here cause of the dangers.
The energy concentration is rich.Vermio however has little energy while largo continent is better than Vermio but worse than Igris.

In this world strength and power is what matters the most as the strong rule over the weak .
Which is why every creature strives for power because power means survival and weakness leads to perish.

________________________________________

In the eastern part of Darkheart forest a poisonous giant spider just layed five eggs as big as a n adult fist. This giant spider was as big as a car and it's fangs, abdomen and eight long legs were made of a shiny steel like metal. It was a beautiful purple silver color and its nest was in the branches of a giant towering tree with bright green leaves. It was spring so trees all around were in bloom.

This particular tree had three bright lavender flowers that were also in bloom.

If one were to look closely they be able to identify this spider as a steel poison giant spider. This spider are known to have terrifying attack force and have an affinity over both metal and poison. This is a rare mortal beast and the surrounding area of the tree is it's territory.

After laying eggs the powerful giant spider was in a weakened state and if an enemy were to attack the mother then it's eggs would be vulnerable.

It seemed that in this particular day luck was not on the side of the giant spider for a huge bear with steel claws and spikes that looks like rocks protruding from it's back came waltzing in the spider's territory. The bear is identified as steel claw earth bear which is also a rare mortal beast species. It has affinity to earth and metal elements and it came to this territory to train as it got defeated by an earth bear another mortal beast and lost its territory.

The mother steel poison giant spider sensed the bear as soon as it entered her territory and left it's nest to drive it away because it did not want to lead it to it's nest.
A massive fight took place took place as the two massive beasts were tangled together, sounds of metal against metal sounded as the steel claws of the bear met the legs of the giant spider and spikes were flying.

After 15 minutes of entanglement the bear folded it's body in a ball as the stone spikes on it's body enlarge in sharp spikes,it suddenly spun at extreme speed towards the opponent but the spider dogged at an even greater speed.

The rolling ball continues to chase as the target dodges,suddenly the spider shoots a web and climbs high into a tree from there it shoots massive webs to hinder the bear's movement and it succeeds as the rolling bear momentarily stops. The spider builds up huge volumes of corrosion toxic liquid and sprays it towards the bear,but the toxins do not affect the bear as it has an affinity to earth.

By this point the mother spider is exhausted as she is also in a weakened state so when the bear shot earth spikes from his back she could not escape and was penetrated by the spikes,she let out a huge screach and fell down from the tree .
The bear did not give it a chance and with a roar of his own dealt the finished blow by biting the head of the mother spider until he cut it from her body .
He let out another mighty roar to signify it's victory and left the gruesome scene to find another opponent elsewhere.

The giant spider was left to rot while her eggs were left to care for themselves.  It's not all bad though cause once the eggs hatch the babies would survive on their instincts alone.