42-familiar

Ray and the others looked at the two teachers on the floor in confusion, especially Tania whom was known to be very arrogant and who wouldn't let anyone put her down without a fight,but right now the cat shifter was on floor with not a care to the world or her image.

Tania only glanced their way before proceeding to kick Savion's ass therefore causing the pixie to slide to the front right in front of the disgusting couple or whatever who weren't in a decent position at all (Hamiris and his girl). They were still in the same position as before with the girl on Hamiris's lap . Ray expected Mr Savion to call them out for it but was surprised when the teacher bowed to them instead, his head touching the floor.

"Students,FORGIVE ME for I have made a huge blunder

In the midst of being excited to have a new group of S ranked students I seem to have forget some very important details and procedures which every student has to go through"

Only silence met the teacher's declaration as everyone was confused on what the teacher was talking about.

Clank~ clank~ clank~

"It seems they still don't get it mister Savion,as a teacher you should get straight to the point and not beat around the bush while in an unsightly position you're in now"

The strange woman said in a straight firm tone as she made her way to stand in front of the class,her high heeled shoes making a clanking sound along with her steps. She saw Hamiris and the girl and coldly told the girl to get out,this ultimately caused a smirk to make it's way to Ray's face which he quickly tried to hide but as always his stalker or better yet Mr Manly had long noticed his actions.

"What mister Savion is referring to is your familial monsters. Now familiars are creature from the realms of Glatioree ,a realm controller by the god of dreams. Long ago us humans made a contract between the god to respect his realm and not cause conflicts and in return the god offered us his creatures which we now call familiars.

Their role is to guide us people to meet our full potential,they are born the same day as us and will be with us until the day we die where they'll return back to their realm and god.

In the academy every student has to go to a labrith where they'll pray to the god of dreams to guide them. They would be able to summon their familiars there but it seems your teachers dismissed this procedure somehow",the woman in red spoke and tuned to glare at the two teachers behind her.

Ray was a bit fascinated by the history of it but also appalled at their teachers error, actually now that he thinks about he had always seen the other students having small and even big beast besides them but he had dismissed them thinking they were their pets or something.

"So in their stead I will guide you through this procedure for it simply will not do to have S ranked students with no familiar"

Just as she said this she snapped her finger and the environment around them blurred and distorted and a second later Ray and the others found themselves in an unfamiliar place which was out in the open. In front of them was a big mountain with a hole in the middle which Ray guessed was the entrance, the whole place looked extremely spiritual and magical and Ray felt a very faint calming breath and aura around the place.

'This place is so peaceful,I could sleep here forever'

The though took him by surprise for he heard it clear in his mind as if it was him who said.

"This place in front of you is a lybrith where you'll go on a small journey to meet your familiars.

The aura you feel belong to the god of dreams themselves and in front of deity's one can never lie which is why your inner thoughts are so loud in your head,the god himself also hears them so be careful not to offend such a being.