30-new relations are formed?

"Big brother angle!",the dark haired boy and the beast child were running towards Ray with their little feet looking absolutely adorable. Ray's heart turned to mush seeing them and he smiled really wide.

"You were amazing going wosh wosh and bang you won",the dark haired boy said excitely his bright emerald green eyes shinning brightly.

"Yeah an..and you were zoom! reawlly reawlly fast",the beast child also said excitely not spelling words well,but that made him extra cute and Ray was sure he was going to die of all this cuteness. The beast child had white fur which was a bit dirty and had light blue eyes. Infact both boys had tattered worn out clothes and were really dirty but that was to be expected as they were kidnapped and looked in carriage.

Ray's mood was a little sour thinking about the bandits getting away but he dispersed the thoughts and conjured a bath and Gideon took out some children's clothes for them(why Daniel has children's clothes I'm not sure). Daniel and Gideon bathed them after adding some soap in the water and while they were bathing Ray got information from the children.

The dark haired boy was called Minato while the beast child was called Kage and they were both orphans in a village that was in the outskirts of the kingdom. They were taken in by the small church in the village that acted as an orphanage and the church nuns had taken care of them since they were both babies.

One day while they were playing with other children the village was attacked and raided by bandits and they along with other children were put in carriage along with the young girls and boys in the village. They were taken to an unfamiliar place that looked like a cave and one of the bandits made everyone touch a clear crystal ball which would glow faint lights when different people.

When Minato and Kage touched the crystal it glowed a bright light and they were separated from everyone the bandits telling them they will sell for a lot of money. The other children were taken in the other carraiges and they were left behind with the other bandits. A few days passed and they way then put inside the carraige which travelled for days but today it abruptly stopped and all they could hear was fighting and shouting outside Kage had fallen I'll while they were traveling but he was not given medicine.

Ray's anger burned deep when he heard what happened to them and swore he would kill the bandits if he would ever meet them. Ray used his perceptive eyes on the kids since he had a feeling they were special.

Name : Minato Species : humanLevel : novice Profession :  ----Affinity : wood (perfect root)

Name : Minato
Species : human
Level : novice
Profession : ----
Affinity : wood (perfect root)

Name : Minato Species : humanLevel : novice Profession :  ----Affinity : wood (perfect root)