13-creating puppets!

Ray ran a few more miles into the forest afraid that the sprite would decide to come after him. Throughout the entire run all he saw was black trees and red smoke.

He had gotten a very ominous feeling once he crossed the river and he knew it was the forest but he had no choice,it was either be roasted or chance his life in the infected forest. Once Ray demed the sprite was no longer after him,he slowed down to a walking pace. He was looking for a place to set camp.

Of course it should be very high up from the ground as it is much safer. He searched around but most trees where devoid of leaves and some were even dead.

Ray had long chanted his mist void spell and was now invisible , he had also sealed his aura otherwise he would have long since been found and attacked by corrupted beasts.

Ray was one step away to being in shock and having a heart attack so he could not afford to encounter and fight any beasts at the moment. He also shifted back to his human form.

Fifteen minutes of searching he finally found a huge tree with leaves, even though they looked kinda creepy with the leaves black with red veins in them. Without wasting time he jumped high up on the tree and with that he conjured webs and made a decent sized tent able to house three individuals. He also conjured a single bed and fell on it promptly. It felt soft and comfortable and Ray deemed that he was truly a master of web weaving.

Ray casted the tent with mist void to hide it and laid still on the bed staring at the ceiling. It was at this time the river broke and tears fell one after another. Ray tried to stop the sobs threatening to spill from his mouth but failed miserably. He cried for a very long time and eventually feel asleep.

Hours later he woke up and while on the bed decided on what to do.

He was not worried about the maesma cause he naturally repelled it,but the thought of his previous battle deemed that he did truly need support.

It was then he remembered that he had yet to use his skill 'web creation puppetry. So he decided to use it but first further researched about the skill on his panel,he found out that since he had leveled up he can now created ten big puppets maximum and twenty small puppets. He also found out that he cannot make more than 10 puppets of the same kind.

He searched in his memory the beast he had encountered and with visuals in mind. With his mind set he went outside the tent and sat on a branch and with that he activated his skill.

Ray's eyes began to glow and a white glowing spider web mark appeared on his forehead,his hand also glowed a faint white light. He held his hands out and ten small magic circle appeared on a branch above him . These circles were glowing white light.

Through each circle a small cocoon the size of a chicken egg emerged. This cocoons contains puppets of a common butterfly Ray used to see when he was still a small spider. When Ray saw the ten small coccoons hanging from the branch by a thin web,he nodded to himself with satisfaction.

"Ok these butterflies will be my eyes and ears in the forest",he stated.