35-bickering !

Ray is really starting to get second thoughts right now actually he is thinking that maybe this might be a joke.

"Maybe I'm not in the right city although the guards at the gates did say it was,maybe I have gotten the wrong address or something cause this is got to be a joke ", Ray thought as he turned to look at the supposed academy, which turns out to be a hall,a very small hall too. The sign at the gates though did state this was the academy.

"Or are the students of the academy really that small?"Ray just shrugged his shoulders and decided to enter the building and is shocked by what he saw that he froze at the entrance, what Ray saw in front of him looked like a portal,it had different shades of green and was really huge though it did look like a mirror on the outside. A guard sees him standing there and was about to call out to him until Ray was rudely pushed aside.

"Get out of the way peasant, your blocking princess Shailene's path",a rude voice utters and Ray who just caught his balance to stop himself from falling looks back to see three individuals,two boys and a girl and they all looked to be sixteen to eighteen years of age. They were all dressed in exquisite clothing and looked to be from noble families. The supposed princes was wearing a short but expensive dress red dress with black rose patterns.

The knight from earlier arrived when Ray was busy looking at the three in pure annoyance.

"Please take out the letters which were sent to you earlier,they are the keys that would allow you to enter the portal where the real academy is located",after the knight finished saying this he saluted as went back to his position. Ray looked back and saw as the others pass by , sneering at him and entered the portal using their invitations.

All became quiet as they three disappeared behind the portal and Ray snapped out of his thoughts

"Did that bitch just push me,'hiss~' they better pray we do not cross paths because when they do I'll crush them along with their pathetic princess ",Ray seethed in anger that his eyes glowed and he also release a ominous hiss that he would released in his beasts spider form. The knights in the room trembled a little at the threat and were especially shocked when Ray spat 'pathetic princess ' to royalty as if it was nothing. The knights know that the academy does not care about one's status and treat every student the same but we're still shocked that a child insulted royalty.

 The knights know that the academy does not care about one's status and treat every student the same but we're still shocked that a child insulted royalty

Ray took out the letter he received and the knights were especially shocked because what Ray had was a personally written letter from the headmaster. The letter glowed when Ray passed through,his vision turned hazy before he found himself in an unfamiliar magical place,it was magical as Ray could see what looked like a dragon flying across the sky,and up ahead a tower. Ray walked to the edge of the pathway and looked down to find he was way above the ground,the whole academy seemed to be on a floating island of sorts.

While Ray was busy looking down someone cleared their throat making Ray jump, like a literal jumpvin the air. Ray looked back to find another furry,no he meant another menalistic beastmen who looked like a Shepard dog . Ray was mesmerized as the guy looked really attractive and cute.