29-is that a furie?

Ray and Gideon landed effortlessly despite the height of their fall and each and every person looked towards their direction, even the vines stopped attacking only swaying in the air as if they countless slithering snakes. It seemed as if the vines were assessing the new comers no dought wanting to know if they were friends or an enemy.

Ray stretched out his arm and hundreds sparkling blue lights flickered around and sharp icicles hit at the bandits killing them instantly. That one move cleared the fifty or so bandits in the feild and Gideon turned towards the carraige looking worried no dought for the kids inside. The vines as if feeling his worry made a path for and the latter ran towards the carraige but opened the door softly not wanting to scare the kids further.

Once the carraige was opened Gideon saw two hunched figures at the back corner and a child's voice cried out softly.

"It's okay I will not harm you see, I'm a knight and I am going to take you away from here,I'll keep you safe", Gideon reassured the frightened child and slowly beckoned them to his arms. The child with dark hair looked at the other hunched figure and said in a soft voice pointing at the other child saying he is sick. Gideon understood and climbed on the carraige and carried the child in his arms and beckoned the other to follow him,the child nodded and held Gideon's cloak following him outside.

The three emerged and Ray went on to check the children's conditions when he felt a mighty force coming their way and quickly covered them in his vapor shield only for a boulder to crash into it a second later. Gideon ignored the attacker and strictly went to check on the kids. The dark haired child looking about five years old had hidden his body behind Gideon when the sheild was attacked and only peaked out to look at Ray and his eyes grew wide and he wispered 'angel' out loud to Ray. Ray just laughed and shook his head then put his hand in the child's head rubbing it softly.

While doing this he looked at the other child who was having difficulty in breathing and was shocked that he took two steps back

"Oh my gawd that's a fu...fu.. furry "Ray exclaimed in shock causing the dark haired boy to giggle cause his face looked funny.

"Furry?,well of coarse he is furry he is a white bear menalistic shifter ", Gideon replied confused and Ray thought for a while until he remembered this fact about beastmen. Turns out there are ,'normal' beastmen shifters and there are also menalistic beastmen shifters,who are not actually shifters but the very definition of beastmen. They unlike others shifters have more beast characteristics than human ones and cannot shift ino their beasts form. Menalistic beastmen are no less powerful from a normal shifter in their beast forms.

Ray then calmed down and assessed the child and found his body hot concluding that he has a fever so he summoned Tank and Shine for the former to protect Gideon and the children and the latter to heal the sick child. Gideon climbed on a hawk with the sick child and Shine while the dark haired boy remained staring at Tank and the hawk a little intimidated but Ray assured him Tank would keep him safe and the hawk would take them away from the bad people. The child nodded and allowed Tank to pick him up and get on the hawks and the four flew away just in time as a man emerged from the trees

"You know it's not nice stealing someone else's goods " the man muttered as he manipulated five giant boulders to shoot the hawks down but Ray did not let him finish as he shot five water ball at the boulders causing them to explode. Once the debris cleared and the man looked up only to find the hawks disappeared and he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Since you made them get away you will compensate and I bet you would cost much,much more than them",the man said as he looked Ray up and down licking his lips and Ray became disgusted.

Ray was about to ask him why the innocent poor children but knew it was futile as in this world the strong control the weak.

"You disgust me ,an old man like you attracted to young children,are you that perverted or is your dick that small", Ray spoke in a disgusted and belittling tone causing the man to choke on air at being called old and someone judging his dick size. The man was not actually old just in his late twenties and hot as well with a fit slender body with muscles in the right places, standing at six foot and had an attractive face to match.