21-healing!

Gideon and Daniel above ⬆️⬆️⬆️

The three continued on conversing more and they finally knew each other's backgrounds, Ray's thoughts and mind were at peace and he considered that he wouldn't mind knowing these people long term.

He also told them that he planned on leaving the forest and living with humans and the two were happy and respected Ray's decision but they also advised he keep his identity of being a magical beast secret since magical beasts normally do not like to reveal themselves. They advised when he makes his identity he should say that he is an insect shifter instead and everything would be fine.

Insect beastmen were really rare since they have a lower fertility rate. But even so they exist, just in low numbers. Gideon suggested that Ray leave with them to the town they live at while he figured where he wants to live himself and he can explore the town as well. Ray instantly agreed and decided to ask questions he knew were essential in the outside world.

He found out the Vermio continent is divided and rules by kingdoms,and these kingdoms are at peace with each other because of the heavenly agreement their ancestors did in the past. He also knew that each kingdom occupies a very large area of the kingdom and they contain villages,towns, cities and that kingdom's capital city.

He also found other different things like ranks , society and even the currencies. When Ray learned this information he was not aware of his status panel and skill keen eyes evolving to adjust to the information he received. By the time they were done talking the sun was starting to set and Ray decided to conjure a bath for the two people and filling a tank with water.

He left the tent to sit outside on the branch of a tree thinking about what his future will be like and while he was lost in thought the sky had already darkened and night had fallen. He thought more on how to help Daniel's injuries heal faster but came up empty so he decided to go to sleep in his spider form but suddenly long information filled his head and he was now aware of his skill and panels evolution. He decided to use the newly evolved skill and see his stats

Name : Ray
Species name : poison crystal fur giant white spider ♂️
Level : sky mage and beast warrior
Profession:-----
Rank : magical beast
Affinity : poison/water/ice/mist/light
Beast skill : perceptive eyes, crunch, accelerate, self heal (Lv8), sonic screach, poison mastery,web mastery, telepathy , combine thesis

Inate skills: poison immunity, pain resistance (max), inate spirit water body,inate crystal body,size shift,holy light protection ,shape shift, strong room, creation room

Spells: water ball, vapor shield, mist void,water bend, icicle spear,ice shot, purification ,double, mirror reflect, light heal.

He was satisfied as this just means that he will not have trouble in human civilization ,so without hesitation he fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days passed by and Daniel's injuries are doing well but nowhere near the state for traveling so the others have just been waiting for him to get better,but today it's different because Ray has found a way or at least an idea to speed up Daniel's recovery.

Ray had thought about using the holy river's water that helped him gain an affinity to light. He also thinks the concentrated spiritual energy in the water can help in some way. So when morning came Ray set off along with Tank leaving Shine and three armoured wolves to protect Gideon and Daniel . They rode the two remaining armored wolves and arrived at the river in less than thirty minutes.

The holy river is very special as it has heavenly energy in it, which makes the river appear to those who are deemed worthy of it's uses. For those who are not it will remain invisible and non existent. Ray had seen the river before so he is calm when seeing it's majestic beauty but that is not the same for Tank as he froze immediately when he saw the scene and could not help but muttered 'beautiful' under his breath.

Ray conjured a barrel and asked Tank to fill it out with the river water. Tank complied with his master's order and did just that. Ray was thinking about a way to carry the barrel back without taking too much time but was confused when he found the barrel Tank filled up to have disappeared. He asked Tank where it was and the latter said he took it to the creation room.

Ray paused shocked and looked at Tank for a very long time but suddenly squealed and gave Tank a huge hug, well tried since the other man was huge and his hands could not reach his back but he gave the hug nonetheless. After a while of excitement he praised Tank for being a genius and told him to go to the creation room and find a suitable spot and dig up a small pond sized dam. The latter disappeared after nodding and Ray remained behind and conjured a hundred water tanks on the side of the river.

He then used his spell 'water bend' and willed the water to fill every single tank to the brim and waited for tank to return while playing with the water making it turn to different shapes and objects.

It was too hours later Tank returned and told Ray the dam was completed so Ray stood up along side Tank and they both casted a huge magic circle which sent all the hundred water tanks to the creation room. Tank went back to the creation room and poured all the water from the tanks into the dam but something amazing happened as the creation room transformed into a paradise. Trees,plants and grass grew all over the whole island size space with a thick mist fog surrounding the island marking the ends of the space room.

Tank told his master of the changes and Ray was pleased even though he could not see it for himself. He had thought the creation room could only store his creations only but it stored the water too but he suspected it was because of the heavenly energy in the water. Without wasting time Ray conjured two bottles and filled them with the river water and the went back to the tent.

By the time they got back it was sunset and Ray quickly ran inside the tent full of excitement and found the other three sat together having a casual conversation so he quickly announced his arrival.

Tank entered the tent a while later and went to Shine's side and handed him a lavender coloured flowers making the latter smile sweetly. Ray had seen Tank pick up that flower before they left but didn't know what for,he smiled at the two and Tank informed him of their leave probably going to show Shine the new creation room.

Ray just smiled at them not finding it strange for his attendents were no less human. Ray handed Gideon the bottles of water and told him to give the other to Daniel for the water was special. Gideon helped his lover with drinking his first before drinking his and laying on the bed next to Daniel's.

A while later the two were engulfed in bright white and gold light causing black fumes to be released from their bodies. The light disappeared minutes later and the two were peacefully left sleeping on their spots. Ray decided to excuse himself knowing everything will be fine with them the following day and he himself went to sleep.