𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫

New school equals with new chapter in our lives. Well, for most people. And, of course, the same thing was for [y/n].

She graduated pretty well and got into quite popular high school - Oyasaka High School.

[y/n]'s best friend picked the same high school, so she wasn't sad about being lonely in new school.

But unfortunately they were in different classes.

So now, our main character is walking all alone in the school's corridor hoping to find her class no. 213.

What an embarrassment! I'm going to be late

She sweat dropped and looked around everywhere.

After 4 minutes, that felt like forever, she finally found her class. She carefully walked in and immediately apologised for being late, bowing.

"Well, isn't it our lost thing?" she heard a deep voice and chuckles of her classmates.

"I'm sorry again, sir. It won't happen again"

"Of course it won't, because you have 2 hours of detention to teach you that this school does not appreciate not punctuality" she finally looked up at her teacher in shock. "Now, don't waste our time and take a seat."

[y/n] just nodded and with her head down, she walked to the first seat in the third row, which was next to the window.

"If everything is settled now, we can get back to what I was saying..."

And this where [y/n]'s thoughts drifted off somewhere far away from the reality.

She had her chin placed on a palm of her hand and she was looking at the teacher.

I think... I had seen him somewhere before

"Right, [y/n]?" she startled when she heard her name and didn't know what to say. Everyone looked at her as if their lives were depending on her answer.

"...yes, I agree" she replied, unsure.

"Then great, we already have our class president picked. Come on here and present yourself properly"

What..?!

Even though her mind was telling her to deeply protest, but her body, as if was moving on its own, walked to teacher and looked at her colleagues.

"Hello, my name is [y/n] [l/n] and I'm going to be a class president. Hope we'll get along" and everyone clapped to show respect.

Suddenly [y/n] felt two heavy hands on each of her shoulders. She turned around, startled, and saw that it was the teacher.