𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐢

Stupid asshole

I was furious at my brother for making me clean his mess up, again.

It's always been like this. Since childhood he was the saint doing the cruelest things, which I had to take care of and the fault went at me, making me the bad one.

I sighed and hit my head slightly on the car wheel.

I wonder what she's like and how she will respond to someone, who was to find and protect her, covering the criminal up

She will probably hate me

I started the engine and drove off in the direction of Daichi's house.

Maybe... I will help her

I know that my brother is sick in his mind. He may seem normal, but there's something of psychopath inside of him.

Me and Hanzo wanted to get him treated after his last... incident but he refused and we just couldn't convince him nor force him to go to the therapy.

I just hope nothing really major happened...

⸺♡⸺

"What the fuck, Daichi?!" I yelled at him, finding out he shot her on the leg but quickly lowered my voice when reminded myself of the girl next door.

He is fucking nuts...

Poor girl...

"I understand I did wrong... but I was tipsy, well still kinda am, and it was an accident! I swear!" he screamed-whispered to me and I could see tears forming in his eyes. "I would never hurt [y/n]... You must believe me it was an accident, Daki... I love her as much as I love you"

"You what?" I looked at him in disbelief but ignored whatever he had to say and went to the room, where the teenager was in.

Oh God

I saw her laying half unconscious on the big bed with bloody leg, sweat rolling down her forehead like waterfall and uneasy feeling plastered on her face.

It was clear as a day she was in pain.

I sighed and started thinking what to do.

"Daichi, give me some strong painkillers. I'll need my first aid kit from my car too. Ah, bring a needle too," I commanded him with stern voice and he did everything right away.

He then sat beside the girl on the floor squeezing her hand.

Sick fucker

I dissolved the painkillers in water and made her drink some of it. After that I cleaned the wound, luckily it wasn't that big and wasn't bleeding fast.