𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

❝𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝❞

⸻⸻⸻

𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢

Did it really affected her that badly?

I thought, watching her cleaning the kitchen. 

I knew she would make herself at home in some time, but this early? Something's wrong. Maybe I overdid a little a week ago...

"Daichi, you can now cook lunch for us! I will clean the bathroom now, okay?" I heard her saying with this sweet and cheerful smile of her.

The problem was I didn't know if it was a real or fake one.

"Of course, love" I kissed her on the head.

Maybe I'm just overthinking? She really seems to like me

I looked at her once again. Her eyes would start to shine, only if she looked at me. Otherwise they were just blank. 

She lost a lot of weight too. It's not that she needed to, the opposite actually. She was always rather slim and tiny. 

I got worried for her when I started to see it, so I am now making sure she eats everything off the plate.

We cuddle a lot. When I am walking out for the work, she always hugs me as if she was scared I wouldn't come back. The same thing goes for when I get back.

She wore my clothes all the time too. I don't think it's weird since her only clothes are her white dress.

Not that I complain

"[y/n], sweetheart! The food is ready!" I yelled for her to come to the kitchen.

"Coming!" I heard her sweet and angelic voice.

When she came and sat down to eat the food, I just observed her. I loved everything about her. The way she moves, talks, does anything. Her personality and looks. Everything.

I grabbed her hand, which scared her a little, but then she squeezed back.

"I really love you, [y/n]... Do you know that?"

I looked deep into her eyes. They started to shine a bit after a few seconds.

"I know" she looked around the kitchen and there was a moment of silence. I was waiting for her to say it back.

I could only hear the clock ticking.

After a while I just gave up.

"Don't... don't you love me?" I caressed her fingers gently.

"I..." she looked shocked, confused and panicked at one time. She pulled back her hand to her. "I-I don't know"

What?